NIP+FAB Make Up Matte Liquid Lipstick 2.6ml (Various Shades) - Toffee uploaded by scarlet s.NIP+FAB Make Up Matte Liquid Lipstick 2.6ml (Various Shades) - Toffee uploaded by scarlet s.

BY NIP+FAB

Perfect your pout with NIP+FAB Make Up Matte Liquid Lipstick; a long-wearing, high-pigmented formula that delivers kissable, comfortable colour. Infused with nourishing Shea Butter and Vitamin E, the creamy lipstick applies like a lip gloss and dries to a true matte finish. Expect smooth, luscious lips with full-coverage, non-drying colour that lasts. Available in a range of shades. see more...

scarlet s.
Devon, UK
Not impressed! Patchy, shades do not match images on the websites, streaky, drying and uncomfortable on the lips which I’m really disappointed about! I have the shade brownie! Perhaps I just got a dodgey batch but it might work for some of you so I still recommend also I recommend due to the nice packaging!
Maryam D.
I love the shade Pink Lemonade. It is a nude pink colour which suits my medium skin tone. I usually pair it up with a darker lip liner. It’s very addressable I bought it in the sale. It is a bit drying but worth the price tag definitely
Louise W.
Howwood, Johnstone
I have the shade biscuit and it’s the perfect colour. Amazing value for the price. The only downside to the products because it’s matte it can be drying on the lips. 100% would recommend and buy again
Jackie Y.
Really like these liquid lips, they will be great for you if you don’t like the full dry feeling, they do transfer a little as they don’t dry down 100%. They packaging is very nice and the price is good (normal drugstore price range) this is a beautiful nude colour with a yellowish undertone.. only knocked a star off because I like not transfer better. 👌🏻
molls ✨.
Love, love, love these! Bought three at TK Maxx and I use these in my everyday makeup, they look really nice and natural and not so matting that they make your lips look dry. Would buy many more!
Delvna C.
Belfast
After shopping at Superdrug recently, I was given a free gift which consisted of three Nip+Fab liquid lipsticks and I am in love with not only the colours, but the formula too. They just GLIDE onto the lips and one swipe and you are good to go. The only flaw is that they take a while to dry once applied
Annie M.
I have 4 shades of these lipsticks and they are my favourite lipsticks ever, they are not drying at all they so pigmented they apply so easily. They dry down so nice and last very well ❤️
Shahnaz I.
I really really like the formular and how it sits on lips. Not too drying or crumbling off. It lasts long too. Love the shade ranges and I use them all the time. Love cinnamon and marshmallow