Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml

by Nip+Fab

Scrub your skin to perfection with a new breed of facial exfoliator, Glycolic Facial Scrub Fix. This 3-in-1 micro exfoliant is packed with 3% glycolic acid and salicylic acids to refine, brighten + renew. Glycolic Fix Facial scrub works deep into pores to cleanse, polish + reduce blemishes from the first use. With a fruity grapefruit scent, it energises + awakens the skin.

Beauty Purpose: Exfoliating, skin tone improvement

Package Quantity: 1

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Product Form: Scrub

Facial scrub with glycolic acid for thorough cleansing of skin; Unscented formula; Suitable for all skin types; Easy-squeeze tube makes it simple to apply

Scent: Unscented

Suggested Age: Adult Use Only

I’m looking to purchase this product but was wondering what others experiences are with it as it’s more on the pricey side ? I have combination skin that is textured with white beads/black heads and breakouts. Thanks!
Has anyone tried the Nip+Fab glycolic range yet? I’ve been tempted quite a few times because I know glycolic acid is good for blemishes but I’m unsure wether it will be too harsh for the skin.
I am desperately wanting to try this product. Is it as good as they say? I have extremely sensitive skin and some larger pores
Start your review of Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml!
Megan S.
Mooresville, NC
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml uploaded by Megan S.
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml uploaded by Megan S.
Honestly, I'm sad to say, I am truly disappointed by this product... I also have the Glycolic Fix Night Serum, and use them as directed on the product labels, (and have been doing so for about 3 months now,) but have yet to see ANY benefit from EITHER of these products.. In fact, I actually missed out on a really good deal on better products that I KNOW first hand actually do work, but I was so curious to try out this brand. After reading such positive reviews about all of their products, I decided to try something new, in hopes that it worked even better than the products I was planning to buy, prior to coming across Nip+Fabs products..and sadly, if anything, I feel as if my skin has gotten worse from, and only when I do use their products.. I'm not sure why, due to the fact I use many products containing many of the same ingredients, and my skin is not really sensitive either so I'm not sure what exactly is causing me to actually breakout instead of healing my acne, but I'm having the opposite reaction when using ANY of their products I have invested in.. ugh
Dawn K.
Spring Hill, TN
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml uploaded by Dawn K.
I only have a trial size of this, but I need to buy the full size! I have been in love with this face mask for years! Every time I use it it’s like unveiling a new and improved face for me! Highly recommend at least getting the sample size to start with!! ❤️ [product:nip-fab-glycolic-fix-scrub-75ml] #nipfab #glycolicfixscrub
Jena R.
North Babylon, NY
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml uploaded by Jena R.
My skin has definitely changed as I entered my late 20s/early 30s. This exfoliator combines the best of both worlds, physical and chemical exfoliators, to get glowing, soft, smooth skin. It definitely lives up to the hype!
Amanda M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml uploaded by Amanda M.
I first received this product in a subscription bag and set it aside because I use exfoliators. Man, was that a mistake! I finally decided to pull it out and give it a try because I had a lot of dry, flakey skin this winter and this stuff is amazing! I credit this scrub for making my skin look younger and it’s a great value.
Erika H.
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml uploaded by Erika H.
I WISH I had the 75ml tube of this product. I got a sample sized portion (20ml) and I was so impressed. I love a good exfoliant and I like have the option of a deep scrub. This scrubs without being overly harsh on your face. It has a grapefruit citrus-like scent and goes on gently. I will definitely purchase in the future because it didn’t agitate my acne prone skin.
Beatriz J.
salinas, CA
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml uploaded by Beatriz J.
Purchased at: Target
best face scrub ever!! I love that I can feel the beads removing all the dirty off my face as I am doing circular motions w it!! my face feels clean af after. Wish it was a bigger container tho lol
Amanda C.
Kansas City, MO
I love this stuff! It makes my skin so soft and refeshed. It even has a refreshing citrus scent.
~Rebecca E.
Victorville, CA
Gently exfoliates skin and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, cleansed and smooth. I really enjoyed this product and will be purchasing again.
Jennifer  S.
Cumberland, OH
1,227 reviews
I’m really into chemical peels and scrubs. When I tried this I was worried it might be too much for my skin. It ended up working great. It wasn’t too harsh, but I am very use to exfoliants. I would recommend this product.
Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
This is my all time favorite face exfoliating wash. I LOVE the smell, and it washes away all daily build up making my face nice and soft. CVS charges a lot for this, so i would recommend buying from Walmart/Target if on a budget.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
il y a 4 ans
Does anybody know if the  Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin? I'm looking for a cheaper dupe to replace my  Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance™ Facial Sauna Scrub .
Brooklyn H. il y a 4 ans
Yes! It’s amazing and not harsh at all!!