Nip+fab Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow Extreme 6% Acid Exfoliating Toner

Nip+fab Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow Extreme 6% Acid Exfoliating Toner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nip+fab Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow Extreme 6% Acid Exfoliating Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Giuseppe A.
Nip+fab Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow Extreme 6% Acid Exfoliating Toner uploaded by Giuseppe A.
Great exfoliating toner. Together with the glycolic solution from the ordinary, this is one of my favourite toners. This one has only 6% glycolic acid but it's enough for my skin to glow! It can be a bit harsh around my eyes or around my nose area. Usually there I get a bit of redness. Glycolic acid is my favourite one and I'll keep using it in combination of salycilic acid. It's the best combination for my oily skin keeping my pores clean and tight, my complexion bright and with less break outs overall.
Sammii B.
lympsham
This product is lovely. But can only use 3 times a week in your evening routine! Wouldn’t use when having some outbreaks as this product will tingle and sting for a little while. A very strong product but is a lovely product, and will continue using.

Looking for your answer?