BY NIP+FAB

Glycolic Fix Cleanser by NIP + FAB Designed to brighten and refresh the face Foaming facial cleanser Contains glycolic acid to gently exfoliate and retexture Apple amino acid cleanses and purifies the skin Olive oil to improve hydration and smooth Aims to deep cleanse and soften skin daily

• I already use a glycolic face wash but am almost out. Does this mak...4 Answers
  • I'm really struggling to find a good makeup remover. Is this good f...1 Answers
  • Really work for acne problem? 2 Answers
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
I picked this up on a whim in my efforts to find some better affordable skincare and I am thoroughly impressed! They have updated the formula since the product pictures, because the actual wash is a yellowish color not clear blue. It is very thin in consistency and a little goes a long way, and it has a very strong citrus smell, that I do not find irritating. I wash my skin with this for around 2 minutes and let me just say, you can definitely feel and see instant effects, it makes my skin feel very clean and cool like it has just been exfoliated, and all pores unclogged. I follow this up with the Nip & Fab glycolic serum and every time I do my skin looks bright, clear, and refined. I have noticed a great long term improvement in my skins texture. All around a great and affordable product and a definite must try!
Brittnee Y.
Brittnee Y.
I have suffered from clogged pores for so long and I was looking for a way to get rid of the small bumps on my face, so I immediately turned to AHAs and BHAs. I saw this on a quick trip to CVS and I just tried it out because it wasn't too pricey. I ended up finishing a bottle in about four weeks, cleansing my face both in the morning and at night. I have repurchased this product 3 times now, and although it worked pretty well to fade my hyper-pigmentation scars, I have found a better glycolic acid face wash that although is a little pricier, does a better job at sloughing off my dead skin and has drastically reduced the amount of small bumps on my face.
Serenity (affluentlyrenioshun ) C.
Serenity (affluentlyrenioshun ) C.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is pure amaze balls in a bottle for my face...or as kylie jenner would say "that's dope!" This product is great for the price and easy to find at stores like (target,ulta,etc.). If your a person with oily or sensitive skin like myself ...this really does the job in giving you that fresh,dewy,face type glow naturally. I swear by this brand and product. Would always recommend! :)

#beauty #kyliejenner #beautytips #baddie #tumblr #girl #mumblr #gorg #makeup #dope #musthave #cute #pretty #greatskin #body #face #nip+fab #scrub #nipfab #amazing
Samantha I.
Samantha I.
Charlottesville, VA
Fantastic cleanser! Picked this up at CVS on a whim, hoping that adding in more glycolic acid would help diminish my texture and clogged pores (I also use the anew retexturizing peel every other day which is 10% glycolic acid). This cleanser is a game changer for me, my skin is bright and clear. Two weeks in and already my texture is improving and a few cystic pimples I had are now gone. I will not be without this cleanser ever again. Must have for oily skin!
I have tried countless facial cleansers, from high end products to the good ol' pharmacy brands. This is by far my favorite for acne and oily skin. It's important to put both acne and oily skin because I have found when u buy a product that says good for acne it's not always good for oily skin. This product is amazing for both those problems. It doesn't dry you out either. I get a lot of compliments on my skin now. Definitely try it!
Jael H.
Jael H.
This is 100% my holy grail "drug store" cleanser. My skin feels clean and smooth without any dryness. This stuff definitely rivals some of the pricier cleansers I've tried from Sephora. This is gentle enough for day and night cleansing. I've had zero sensitivity issues and although my skin is not sensitive, it can get easily irritated even from products labeled for sensitive skin. I would definitely give this product a try!
Tami O.
Tami O.
I've this stuff, smells really good, makes my skin look brighter and does a great job cleansing my face. If you wear Ok if make up I would advise using a makeup remover wipe first then using the glycolic fix. Since I like to wear water proof mascara I have to use an oil base remover before cleansing too. But this stuff is definitely something I plan on repurchasing. Best cleNser I've ever tried!
Halley L.
Halley L.
I have noticed a significant difference in the texture and clarity of my skin since using. It only has 2% glycolic acid, so I would bet that their other more potent products in their line would give the best results. Still, I love this for everyday use in the shower, alongside my acne cleanser. It helps clear up my skin faster after breakouts.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff smells amazing like a fresh squeezed grapefruit. It makes your face really clean but not sure it does much for the texture. I think it's better to use with other products containing similar ingredients. The pixie glow stuff is very similar. I love this brand but it's not my favorite product. Safe for sensitive skin.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This was my very first glycolic acid product, and as a cleanser it is great! I apply a small amount to a flat plastic cleansing tool with little nubs, and use it either in the morning, or after my makeup has been removed in the evening. I love all the products in the Glycolic Fix line with this brand!
Madison P.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I have seen this brand at a couple of places and I was wondering if there are any stand out skin care products from this brand?
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I already use a glycolic face wash but am almost out. Does this make a noticeable difference in the skins appearance and breakouts? Also, what's the percentage of glycolic acid?
Kassi H.
Kassi H.
Is this product ok with sensitive skin?
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
I feel like my skin has been looking very dull and uneven. I am thinking of buying this cleaners. Any thoughts on it or suggestions on how to use it? What is your favorite Nip+Fab products?
TJ P.
TJ P.
How is this cleanser for hyperpigmentation/acne scars?