Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser

by Nip+Fab

Glycolic Fix Cleanser by NIP + FAB Designed to brighten and refresh the face Foaming facial cleanser Contains glycolic acid to gently exfoliate and retexture Apple amino acid cleanses and purifies the skin Olive oil to improve hydration and smooth Aims to deep cleanse and soften skin daily

I’ve been looking, but I can’t find the answer to this. What percentage of glycolic acid is this product? Is it similar to the [product:pixi-glow-tonic]?
How does this compare to their Extreme Glycolic Fix peel pads?Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser
How do u like this. Is it worth a try?
Start your review of Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...my skin feel clean. I use it about every other day as I have somewhat sensitive skin and I don't want to overdo it. I use this with my Clarisonic Mia to really get a nice, deep clean. This does not dry out my skin.in reviews
I suffer with bad spots and have done for a long time, I have combination skin so I'm always unsure about moisturizing my face, a lot of people tell me to moisturize to get over the bad skin but I'm always afraid my skin will just turn super oily. I started using all the "Nip+Fab" Glycolic line and wow! my skin has never been so good... but I am sure this cleanser is the main factor.. I just love it!! Can't get enough!in reviews
Dana F.
This is a great dupe for a more expensive glycolic cleanser. I really wish they would start to carry this at Ulta because it's such a great product. Very affordable too!
jacqueline L.
Oakland, CA
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser uploaded by jacqueline L.
Purchased at: Target
On my second bottle of this! It’s a great daily cleanser that leaves my skin feeling fresh but not dried out.
Becky L.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this product. I purchased the cleanser after a recommendation from a dermatologist to find a glycolic acid wash. I am perimenopausal and have been getting terrible acne both blackheads and hormonal cystic pimples. I have somewhat sensitive skin (I can't wax any part of my face with out breaking out) and oily/dry comb skin. I began using the product daily and I noticed an immediate improvement in my breakouts. I still get some breakouts but usually around my PMS week. Continued use left my skin feel smooth and clear, good enough to go with out foundation! I have had my 13yr old daughter start using the product as well. I will definitely be using this product again and again and have started looking at other products in this line. Thank you for this great product ❤ Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser
Kristina L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the grapefruit scent of this cleanser, and the fact that it doesn’t dry me out! That being said, it did nothing for my acne-prone skin. It did not lighten my hyperpigmentation or improve my skin’s texture in any way.
Hailey S.
Tempe, AZ
This product is amazing! It smells great all the while being one of the only products that has helped my acne go away without creating more. I didn’t know what to expect when I got this product but I love it! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Ivette M.
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,098 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Es bueno me encanta y es muy efectivo y me deja la piel mucho más suave lo adoro lo recomiendo y su precio es asecible
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
This is one of favorite cleanser. I have really bad acne scaring that I was praying this would help with and it really have. It also have an amazing smell.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I love this cleanser! It does a great job of taking off makeup that gets stuck in the hard to reach spots and really helps purify my skin. I love the smell, a grapefruit-y/citrus scent. This product reminds me a little of Mario Badescu's Glylolic Foaming Cleanser (which I love). Overall I've seen a noticeable difference with this product really softening and clearing my normal/acne prone skin over the past month.
Nujude A.
Cary, NC
I have been using the for the past 3 week, in the morning and night. I have noticed my dark marks get lighter, not sure if it is due to this product tho. However, i think using it as a every day cleaner is to much. I am going to start using it 2-3 times a week, with a more gentle cleaner on the other days.
Kristen A.
This is a really great cleanser for an awesome price. I just wish it were available in stores in my area instead of online only! The smell is great, I feel like it somehow exfoliates even with the small amount of glycolic acid that you just wash off (glycolic acid should stay on your face like in a serum or cream for full exfoliation effect). My face feels super clean and soft after using this! The glycolic fix pads are great also from Nip + Fab! I love the affordability and effectiveness of this line
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krysten R.
Lexington, KY
Diana O.
il y a 3 ans
angell R. il y a 2 ans
I think they perform very similarly. I'd advise to use the liquid cleanser if you have oily skin as it dries it out quite a bit. If you have any other skin type, I'd stick with the pads.
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
il y a 3 ans
Does anybody know if the  Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser would be too harsh for sensitive skin? Also, is it specifically a foaming cleanser?
Becky L. il y a 2 ans
I have sensitive skin and this product works well on my skin. I wouldn’t really describe this as a foaming cleanser but it does do a very thorough job without overdrying my skin.