BY NIP+FAB

Brightening Hand Cream A dual-action formula with a blend of natural oils replenishes dry skin + improves skin tone. Aquaxyl™ 24 hour moisture. Amino acids brighten. see more...

Jessica P.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product, it leaves my hands feeling silky smooth. I have bad allergies and am sensitive to certain fragrance and this product doesn't have a high fragrance.
Aimee H.
Oak Creek, WI
My hands are always dry in the winter and this product works the best! It helps prevent and help heal already dry skin!
Kerri B.
Florence, NS
I got this product as a gift for Christmas along with a few other hand creams (Canadian winters leave a gal's hands feeling like sandpaper, so it's always the ultimate gift! ;)). I used it overnight the first night I received it and woke up to noticeably softer hands the next morning! I've been using it non-stop since. I work in the technology field which means a lot of typing and touch-screening so my hands can't be greasy...but I can use this throughout my shift and not have to worry. It's my new fave product. A+!