Nip+Fab Dark Circle Fix

by Nip+Fab

Triple Action Eye Cream Tired Eye Booster Fast Acting Formula With Tetrapeptide-5 + Red Algae Essential A 3--In-1 Formula That Reduces The Appearance Of Puffiness, Dark Circles + Premature Aging. Nip + Fab - Instant Beauty Fixes Made Simple. Red Algae Targets Dark Circles Tetrapeptide-5 Reduces The Look Of Puffiness Shea Butter Hydrates + Softens Made In United Kingdom

Does this actually work? I do suffer with dark circles and I am interested in this product
Does this product really do what it says it will? I've purchased all the other products except this one and I'm curious if it actually works.
Start your review of Nip+Fab Dark Circle Fix!
Elizabeth M.
Garden Grove, CA
Good eye cream, haven't noticed much of a difference with my hereditary dark circles but it seems to moisturize well
Mandolin Z.
This stuff is amazing. Even after getting only four hours of sleep and waking up with splotchy, purple rings under my eyes, a small amount of nip and fab dark circle corrector tapped lightly around my eyes has them looking rested within 5 minutes. I keep my bottle in the fridge which seems to improve its efficacy. I rarely have to use concealer after applying this stuff - it's really that good!
Christina N.
Tacoma, WA
I love everything I have from Nip+Fab. I use this during my night routine. Absorbs quickly and moisturizes wonderfully. I have used during my morning routine and worn under makeup. I felt that it was a little too sticky to wear under makeup but I may not have waited long enough between this and applying foundation. There was some minor creasing. Again. That was probably my user error. I have noticed improvement in my dark circles as well as fine lines. I am not a concealer user so the fact that my dark circles have faded enough that they aren't visible through foundation is impressive. I didnt experience any negative reaction to the product. This brand is very affordable and I definitely recommend for budget friendly, effective skin care. They have something for everyone. Based in the UK and made by the same company as Rodial.
Bryson H.
I really like this product. I have bought it online and in mall retail stores. Aside from proper sleep and hydration (and nasal decongestant during allergy season) I can not think of a better eye rescue. This is not a concealer but does help with puffiness and other dark eye circle issues. I keep some in my travel baggie and this size does meet TSA restrictions.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
I did not see any difference with this product. It was smooth and light but did not fix my dark circles.
Liliana A.
Dallas
This seriously hydrates your under eye and gets rid of your dark circles when applying it it just easily melts into your skin and makes it feel really soft
Karolina L.
I love this product, works so well for my awful dark circles. It’s light and feels nice on the skin.
Amelia M.
I've been using this for the last week or so & it's been a really nice formula for my undereyes, not too light but not too thick either. It has a really nice moisturising effect but I haven't noticed much of a difference in my dark under-eye circles
Shimmer M.
england
I have tried many eye creams but this eye cream is absolutely amazing. It absorb in your skin very smoothly. It also helps to reduce dark circles. The price is very reasonable aswell.
Anzuman T.
It has a very good texture which isn’t sticky or heavy. I don’t like putting heavy things on my eyes. It’s very gentle and hydration and doesn’t burn your eyes. It helps with puffiness but didn’t reduce my dark circles.