Nip+Fab Cellulite Fix uploaded by Rachel J.Nip+Fab Cellulite Fix uploaded by Ashtyn T.Nip+Fab Cellulite Fix uploaded by Christina F.

BY NIP+FAB

Body Sculpting Gel Caffeine Packed Formula With Powerful Cell Active&Reg; Shape With A Fast Acting Essential Cell Boost Factor Essential An Ultra-Fresh Gel For Fast Action On The Appearance Of Cellulite. Nip + Fab - Instant Beauty Fixes Made Simple. Cellulite Fix Cell Active&Reg; Shape Sculpts + Reduces The Appearance Of Cellulite Indian Forskolin Skin Appears Firm + Lifted Caffeine Improves Skin Tone + Texture Made In United Kingdom see more...

Ashtyn T.
Persistence is key with any cellulite product. I noticed a visible reduction in the appearance of cellulite on my upper thighs after about only 3 weeks of usage! I would apply after showers at night time and in the morning before getting dressed. There is no unpleasant smell and the gel-like consistency goes on evenly and provides a little bit of a tingly feeling, which I lowkey love. My only complaint is that I wish the bottle was bigger! This is a great product for the price and for the results it delivers.
Rachel J.
Azusa, CA
I got this on sale at CVS for $4 so i bought two bottles and so far I do like it. it feels very cooling on my legs and feels nice. it hydrates and I have only been using for about a week so haven't seen much change but hopefully will soon!
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I seen this product at CVS & thought it was so interesting! I didn't know that there were creams or gels to sculpt or help with cellulite so I decided to give it a try. I used it everyday for about a couple of weeks & I literally didn't see a difference. This was a miss for me & I don't think I would recommend this product to anyone if you can't see any visa le results, especially the ones you are looking for. The only plus was that it smelled great.
Layomi A.
This product really does the job. It helps get rid of the cellulite on my body and it works great. You can take it basically anywhere; it'll fit in a bag. It also doesn't have a distasteful smell as other cellulite fixes might. Overall, I enjoy this product and recommend it to anyone looking to get rid of cellulite.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I was introduced to this brand via a friend a and I loved the way the skin serum worked so when I was looking for a cellulite treatment I thought I would try this first. You all have to try this for cellulite. I swear I saw instant results.
Erica B.
This product is absolutely wonderful!! It has worked really good and I love it. You can take it anywhere and I recommend it to anyone that has cellulite. I use it at least three times a week. It has a different smell to it, I would totally buy it again.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
So I have too kids and I don't know if they gave me the cellulite or what but I do know that this is helping me get rid of them! It is a little pricey but so wroth it and I got mines from my local drug store
Cynthia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly? I didn't really notice a difference. I'm not sure if any products like this would work, it's an odd concept. I used it a few times a week for a month and am not sure I noticed a difference as I was also eating healthier and working out. Maybe had I not changed anything about my life I would have noticed something.
Yolanda V.
Slatington, PA
This Is a great cellulite cream, I use it every night before bed and I alway see results. It is not expensive which is a plus and I usually buy mines at Ulta and use the Ulta $3.50 off coupon. I would always repurchase.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Pretty good for an Ulta "drugstore" product. It will continue to work throughout time so don't expect immediate results. I love nip and fab products they work very well. I'll definitely buy again
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this and seen major results? Also on sensitive skin how does it handle it
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Is this product affordable?
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work?
Samantha W.
Medford, NY
I've tried numerous cellulite creams and none of them have ever worked. Does this actually eliminate some of the appearance ?