Nip+Fab Bust Fix 100Ml

by Nip+Fab

cell active® form plumps + supports lipid deposition mangosteen reshapes + sculpts cell-booster smoothes + firms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nip+Fab Bust Fix 100Ml!
Misty H.
Ypsilanti, MI
It's effective. I'd lost weight and time, this helped. It's not nice smelling, but it's not awful.  It's also sticky, so definitely use something over it.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Still havent seen major results but I am still hopeful. I am using the daytime and nighttime versions. Have seen minimal results.
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
Okay. So this product is awesome. I think it may be exclusive to CVS but I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, i stumbled across their products a few months back and laughed at the claims of this particular product. It says BUST FIX. So, your mind drags you to believe the product is saying it will make your breasts look better. I am a 38 C and after consistently using this for a few months i can tell you it does not LIFT your breasts or anything like that, BUT it does firm you up, moisturize, and the formula has a bit of a sheen to it, so after application to your chest you just glow. Making your chest look more defined. I love this product. Don't expect it to change your shape, but it will improve firmness and feel and looks great with the extra sheen glow. (Not a Bronze glow. It's completely sheer. Not glittery or sparkly either. It's just right.)
Gemma T.
Clacton on sea, Essex
I love this it really firms the bust and makes your skin appear healthier. The scent isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and it does linger.
Alexa M.
Maple, ON
This cream is awesome. I really feel like it does what it says it does. I feel a bit more toned after using the cream and my stretch marks blur little by little each and every time I apply the cream.
Agnieszka S.
Preston
Did nothing for me and religiously used it. Smell is nice and it moisture nicely but for the price I wpild have thought it will work.
Desiree S.
Austin
Just started using this but noticed straight away that it is reducing the paper thin feel and deep stretch marks on my bust. It seems to plump the skin and has a lasting effect. The only product I’ve tried so far for my bust that has actually helped make a difference. Will see if it lasts however!
Lauren J.
Blaengarw, Bridgend
I’ve got both the nighttime version & this version of the Bust Fix product by Nip+Fab, and I LOVE them. If I could I’d buy the whole Nip+Fab range. Everything does what it claims to do & does it pretty quickly. I do notice my bust to look firmer and plumper after using this along with the nighttime lotion. Well worth the money. I also love the scent and it’s a non greasy formula that doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky after applying.

Looking for your answer?