BY NIP+FAB

The innovative Viper Venom Frown Fix contains a concentrated blend of high-tech ingredients combined for targeted action on the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles. Infused with wonder ingredient SYN-AKE, which works instantly to freeze lines for a smooth and wrinkle-free finish. The brush pen is easy to use, simply brush the product over particularly deep or noticeable lines for an instant blurring effect. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
Just got this product and and far so good! It is a smooth texture and not too greasy which I like. It does not have an overwhelming scent either. I use this before moisturizer and am starting to see a difference around my eyes and frown lines. Would recommend!
Megan S.
Toronto, WY
I love this thing! Fills in my forehead wrinkles super nicely and I do notice a difference after applying my makeup after I use it. It absorbs well and doesn’t leave a greasy residue either! Super affordable as well.