Nip + Fab Smooth Viper Venom Micro Blur Fix uploaded by Laura K.Nip + Fab Smooth Viper Venom Micro Blur Fix uploaded by Sammy M.

BY NIP+FAB

Smooth Viper Venom Micro Blur Fix - Nip + Fab Viper Venom Micro Blur Fix One-Step Instant Selfie-Perfector to prime + mattify skin without a flawless finish. In one step the priming gel transforms the look of skin to blur away the appearance of pores, smooth the skin's surface + control oil production with a matte finish. Use alone for a naturally flawless complextion or before makeup. Syn-ake dipeptide smooth's the skins' surface; liftonin-xpress reduces the visual appearance of pores; aesthetic enhancing polymers give a soft focus effect + help reduce the effects of oily skin. - Smooth Viper Venom Micro Blur Fix see more...

• Ive been looking at this product for quite a while but I'm not sure...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite product that no one seems to be taking about? ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I have dry skin and some texture on my face and I really didn't know what to expect with this product. However when I used it, it reminded me of the Nivea Shaving Balm that was a craze a few months back. This however was a little more tackier on the skin. However it did NOTHING for my skin I could still see all my pores,texture. My makeup looked cakey I was not impressed with this at all.
Gayatri B.
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My go to primer! My everything must have in a make up bag! I absolutely love how well it blurs my pore, lines under my eyes as well my acne scars!!! Fantastic primer than actually primes your face to make it look amazing in even or just everyday. I strongly recommend this product :)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
This has quickly become one of my favorite primers! My skin is sensitive to primers for some reason and doesn't take well to most. The Smashbox Photo Finish breaks me out, Pore-Fessional does absolutely nothing, Becca and Cover FX don't help my oily skin at all and make it more greasy, and I had all but lost hope to find a primer that worked for me. I decided to try this on a whim when I saw it at Ulta and I'm so glad I picked it up! It makes my large pores look smaller (I'm also using their Glycolic Night Gel) and my skin was way less oily!! It's true Lu blurring and is now my go to primer!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
I really would not recommend this primer. It feels very tacky on the skin when you first apply it and takes a while to dry down. But the worst part is trying to find a foundation to pair it with. It makes most of them peel right off the skin. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about this and many other Nip + Fab items.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is perfect for minimal coverage. Never feels heavy on my skin. Pores disappear before my eyes. I purchased it from Amazon for $18, and it is totally worth the money. The packaging is so sleek and easy to distribute product on a brush or sponge. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Courtney M.
My favorite primer! This smells very nice, kind of like aloe. If you don't like primers that stay tacky, this is not for you. I feel like it helps my foundation adhere to my face really well throughout the day.
Kellye T.
Kellye T.
Porter, TX
This primer is amazing! I tried it after loving other nip and fab products and this really helps my make up go on smoothly and stay on all day
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
I really like the way this make my skin look under my makeup and without makeup.
Amelie L.
Amelie L.
Montreal
Just bought this a few weeks ago and I love it! The consistency feels a bit weird at the begginging. It felt like hair gel on my face but after a few seconds., the primer sets and becomes soft and smooth and blurs all my imperfections. It has made my makeup application 10x better. With this primer, no need for filters when you take a selfie. 100% recommend !
Alice 🦋.
Alice 🦋.
Birmingham, West Midlands
My skin can be such a nightmare, my pores have always shown up underneath my make-up and having oily skin means that my foundation always rubs away to leave patches – not the best look. Viper Venom promises to matte-ify your skin and blur away the appearance of pores which is everything I needed. A primer can really change the whole application of your make-up and make it so much more flawless and long-lasting if you find the right one for you.

I apply a pea-sized amount of product all over a cleansed face – as the product dries it starts to go tacky on your face. I didn’t like this feeling at first but this goes away when it’s dry properly which is actually a really useful indication as to when to start applying your make-up on top of it. It recommends to wait five minutes for it to dry but I’ve found that it really doesn’t take that long, it dries so fast which is really convenient especially if you’re in a rush.

I could tell straight away that my pores became basically unnoticeable and as I started to apply my foundation, I noticed that it applied so much smoother and flawlessly. I used to have to apply so much powder to my face in an attempt to stop my face looking so oily but since I’ve been using this primer, the only powder I use is under my eyes to stop my concealer creasing. It does such an amazing job of eliminating oils in my problem areas. My make-up also lasts SO much longer when I use this product – I can be at work all day and even when the office is humid, my foundation won’t have moved at all by the end of the day.

This product is so beneficial for a more flawless look as it really helps to create a smooth base. The only time I would not recommend using this is perhaps if you were going for a more natural or dewy look as it provides more of a matte and airbrushed finish. I think this would work really well on dry skin as well because the formula is so moisturising without being shiny or greasy. I’m also a little obsessed with the smell, I’ve seen a few reviewers saying that they dislike the scent but I actually think it’s really refreshing.

Overall, I’ve completely fallen in love with this product and I would put it on par with other high-end, more expensive primers (maybe even a little better). Admittedly, I probably wouldn’t have paid the original price but now that I’ve tried it, I know it’s worth the extra money for the results that it gives.
Faith V.
Faith V.
corona, ca
Ive been looking at this product for quite a while but I'm not sure if i schoukd get it, to anyone who's tried it does it really do what it says it does?
Courtney M.
What's your favorite product that no one seems to be taking about? Mines probably the Nip + Fab Smooth Viper Venom Micro Blur Fix primer!