BY NIP+FAB

The NIP+FAB Glycolic mask is a high potency, pore-tightening gel mask to perfect and exfoliate the complexion. Our highest level of glycolic acid combines with Evermat technology to gently smooth away the appearance of lines and wrinkles whilst reducing the look of enlarged pores. Skin is more even-toned and visually smoother. Removes dead skin cells to renew the complexion making the skin look brighter + more radiant, revealing fresh skin that is clearer + brighter after one use Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles Combats congestion + blemishes see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Meagan L.
This mask doesn’t feel harsh at all, even though the texture is slightly rough when it comes out of the tube. I really like the scent because it smells of citrus rather than chemicals. I feel like it is pretty effective but leaves a slight film of you don’t rinse it off completely
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This little mask packs a HUGE punch! Imagine a 32 year woman who looks like a teen because of acne, scarring, large pores, and redness. This mask changed my skin and just one use. Yes, I looked like a tomato face for about an hour. But it was totally worth it. The redness calmed down pretty quickly, and my skin looked smooth and radiant. Also I have very sensitive skin so that could be why my face turned a little red. But like I said, it did go away very quickly. If you have acne or sensitive skin, you want to use something with glycolic acid instead of an abrasive cleanser. You don't want to irritate your skin anymore than it already is. For the price, this entire line of products is seriously amazing. By anything by this brand and you won't be disappointed.
Shatasha S.
['Attapulgus', ''], GA
I love this mask, it works wonders. I also got my best friend to try it, she stole mines so I had to buy a new thing if it. It's super affordable since I'm always finding ways to get amazon cards and it's gentle on the skin. Leaves my skin extra soft and minimizes my pores like it says, I would recommend everyone try this. It's lovely! Only use like 2-3 times a week and a little goes a long way.
Allison M.
renton, WA
This is a great mask for smoothing out the skin. Whenever I use it, my skin feels smoother and soft. I also notice a nice glow. Be warned that if you leave it on even a tiny bit to long it will start to burn and your face will get irritated. At least that's what happened to me. It was totally my fault for losing track of time but I had a very red face for hours. So this is pretty potent. I also recommend using gentle products the day after.
Amy C.
Olean, NY
I love, love, love this product... I t is amazing. It met my expectations and more. I got this in my ipsy bag and I was so excited to use it. You can literally feel it tightening your skin. I read it was cruelty free. A hundred and twenty percent love this!
Melissa D.
I've only used this once so far & I love it! My skin immediately feels so soft! Yes, there is some redness involved afterwards but it goes away within the hour. As for the person that said they leave it on when they go do errands... please don't do that. This should be washed off after 10 minutes, less if you have sensitive skin.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I fought the urge and instead popped over to my local Ulta and found this product; being affordable and well recommended, I thought "can't get any worse" and gave it the ol' college try. MIND BLOWN. Immediately, I felt it going to work! After washing it off and putting on my normal night cream, I could already tell that my skin was being soothed and the sandpaper sections of my face began feeling more human, more skin-like!
So, at this point, I went BACK to Ulta the next day and purchased the daily Nip+Fab pads with such zeal that I almost regretted already washing my face because I wanted to use them IMMEDIATELY. I resisted.
Now, only 2 full days out from originally using the mask and pads, my skin is nearly 100% back to its normal, less reptilian state. In addition to this expedited healing, my skin looks brighter and feels softer than a baby's hiney!
If I won the lottery, I would buy a house-full of this mask and accompanying pads!
Triple A+++ rating on this product😍😍😍😍😍
Madisyn H.
This mask makes my face fee real tight after I use it which is good. But it leaves my face looking like I got sunburnt after using the product. Do not love the redness after using it but it's probably doing something good.
🇬🇾ROSE| C.
This serum definitely makes my skin look and feel visibly smoother after using it . A little goes a long way , I use in the day and night and use a heavy moisturizer after . I like that my pores also look visibly smaller.
I heard about the Nip + Fab line through Tait On YouTube. She raved about the bee sting mask, so naturally My curiosity led me to researching the line. Through my research, I set out to find 3 products from the line that had good reviews and catered to my skins needs. This was the only one of the products that my drugstore had in stock, so this was the first one I got to test out.
With that said, I have used this scrub for about a week and a half, and I really like it! It has brightened my face and is helping to clear some stubborn breakouts. I currently have dry skin due to the December air, so I only use this exfoliator at night. The Exfoliator is very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. I am really enjoying it!
Mary S.
Richmond , TX
I saw this at cvs and am curious if it will help with evening out skin tone ?
Aria C.
Montreal, Quebec
Who has used this? Thoughts on it?
Melissa D.
Can this be used more than once a week?
Jen M.
Does this mask help to minimize pores and/or eliminate texture?
Michele M.
Can i know the ingredients please? Thanks