BY NIP+FAB

The NIP+FAB Glycolic mask is a high potency, pore-tightening gel mask to perfect and exfoliate the complexion. Our highest level of glycolic acid combines with Evermat technology to gently smooth away the appearance of lines and wrinkles whilst reducing the look of enlarged pores. Skin is more even-toned and visually smoother. Removes dead skin cells to renew the complexion making the skin look brighter + more radiant, revealing fresh skin that is clearer + brighter after one use Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles Combats congestion + blemishes see more...

Buy on Target*
Sharr M.
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA
I use this facial mask about 2-3 times a week. I've been using this product for about 2-3 months and love it. I use it after washing my face and then follow it with the dragonblood wipes by NIPFAB too. It leaves my skin ultra plush and hydrated. I just think it has a weird smell to it, but once it's washed off the face it's great.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Olean, NY
I love, love, love this product... I t is amazing. It met my expectations and more. I got this in my ipsy bag and I was so excited to use it. You can literally feel it tightening your skin. I read it was cruelty free. A hundred and twenty percent love this!
Madisyn H.
Madisyn H.
This mask makes my face fee real tight after I use it which is good. But it leaves my face looking like I got sunburnt after using the product. Do not love the redness after using it but it's probably doing something good.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
I use this once a week as part of my skin routine. It is hydrating but gently uses chemical exfoliation to smooth your skin. It has no grains in it so you are going to see result gradually with repeated use over time.
Shatasha S.
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus, GA
I love this mask, it works wonders. I also got my best friend to try it, she stole mines so I had to buy a new thing if it. It's super affordable since I'm always finding ways to get amazon cards and it's gentle on the skin. Leaves my skin extra soft and minimizes my pores like it says, I would recommend everyone try this. It's lovely! Only use like 2-3 times a week and a little goes a long way.
MIAMI, FL
I've only used this once so far & I love it! My skin immediately feels so soft! Yes, there is some redness involved afterwards but it goes away within the hour. As for the person that said they leave it on when they go do errands... please don't do that. This should be washed off after 10 minutes, less if you have sensitive skin.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I fought the urge and instead popped over to my local Ulta and found this product; being affordable and well recommended, I thought "can't get any worse" and gave it the ol' college try. MIND BLOWN. Immediately, I felt it going to work! After washing it off and putting on my normal night cream, I could already tell that my skin was being soothed and the sandpaper sections of my face began feeling more human, more skin-like!
So, at this point, I went BACK to Ulta the next day and purchased the daily Nip+Fab pads with such zeal that I almost regretted already washing my face because I wanted to use them IMMEDIATELY. I resisted.
Now, only 2 full days out from originally using the mask and pads, my skin is nearly 100% back to its normal, less reptilian state. In addition to this expedited healing, my skin looks brighter and feels softer than a baby's hiney!
If I won the lottery, I would buy a house-full of this mask and accompanying pads!
Triple A+++ rating on this product😍😍😍😍😍
Terah E.
Terah E.
Troy, MI
I would rate this a 5 because it does wonders for my skin. I've been using it for 2 weeks and noticed a difference in the tone of my skin. You should definitely give it a try!!! Thank you Nip + Fab!!!
I heard about the Nip + Fab line through Tait On YouTube. She raved about the bee sting mask, so naturally My curiosity led me to researching the line. Through my research, I set out to find 3 products from the line that had good reviews and catered to my skins needs. This was the only one of the products that my drugstore had in stock, so this was the first one I got to test out.
With that said, I have used this scrub for about a week and a half, and I really like it! It has brightened my face and is helping to clear some stubborn breakouts. I currently have dry skin due to the December air, so I only use this exfoliator at night. The Exfoliator is very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. I am really enjoying it!
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This product has QUICKLY become a holy grail for me!! I followed the directions on the packaging, and did not leave it on for longer than the 10 minutes, which is KEY when using a product like this. If you have extremely sensitive skin, I wouldn't leave it on as long. When I rinsed it off with warm water, and applied my serum and moisturizer, they both went on beautifully, and my skin was SO SOFT! My hyperpigmentation from old acne spots has started to fade and my skin looks so much clearer and brighter. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! And for the price, you really cannot beat it!
Aria C.
Aria C.
Montreal, Quebec
Who has used this? Thoughts on it?
MIAMI, FL
Can this be used more than once a week?
Mary S.
Mary S.
Richmond , TX
I saw this at cvs and am curious if it will help with evening out skin tone ?
Jen M.
Jen M.
Does this mask help to minimize pores and/or eliminate texture?
Yahaira b.
Yahaira b.
I saw this on ultas website and wanting to know if this prodyct combined with the other products to help with scars along with dryness at random places ?.