BY NIP+FAB

The NIP+FAB Glycolic mask is a high potency, pore-tightening gel mask to perfect and exfoliate the complexion. Our highest level of glycolic acid combines with Evermat technology to gently smooth away the appearance of lines and wrinkles whilst reducing the look of enlarged pores. Skin is more even-toned and visually smoother. Removes dead skin cells to renew the complexion making the skin look brighter + more radiant, revealing fresh skin that is clearer + brighter after one use Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles Combats congestion + blemishes see more...

• Is this a good product for acne scars and brightening my ...1 Answers
  • Who has used this? Thoughts on it?2 Answers
  • Can i know the ingredients please? Thanks1 Answers
Nip + Fab NIP+FAB Glycolic Instant Fix Mask - Glycolic fix
  • "This product has QUICKLY become a holy grail for me!! I followed the directions on the packaging, and did not leave it on for longer than the 10 minutes, which is KEY when using a product like this. If you have extremely sensitive skin, I wouldn't leave it on as long. When I rinsed it off with warm water, and applied my serum and moisturizer, they both went on beautifully, and my skin was SO SOFT! My hyperpigmentation from old acne spots has started to fade and my skin looks so much clearer and brighter. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! And for the price, you really cannot beat it!" in 11 reviews
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Purchased this mask from Marshall’s for $4.99! Crazy awesome deal. And this mask is simply amazing. My skin has never felt so amazing. Exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy again and again! Love love love it!! This brand is my absolute favorite for skin care!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
This has become one of my new all-time favorite facial products. It smells like heaven! Seriously, it has delightful grapefruit smell that makes you feel so good about washing your face. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so soft. I love it!
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
Great face wash/cleanser! It’s a mild exfoliate so you can use it everyday depending on if you have sensitive skin. It smells like a grapefruit citrus mixture and it’s really refreshing so it’s perfect for the mornings to wake your skin up.
Jordyn P.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite products. I call it the INSTANT BOTOX. I apply this everyday to keep my face looking tight and firm. I give this product an A+. It’s a must try. Wrinkles disappear instantly and keeps your face looking young.
Lisa K.
This stuff is pretty awesome. It smells good and has a cool refreshing feeling. I always used it after cleaning my face. Cut does leave a gel like film on your face so use at night
Tori D.
I got a sample size of this from a Birchbox and i love it! It makes my skin feel so soft and firm while reducing the appearance of my pores! Will be buying a full size!
Meagan L.
This mask doesn’t feel harsh at all, even though the texture is slightly rough when it comes out of the tube. I really like the scent because it smells of citrus rather than chemicals. I feel like it is pretty effective but leaves a slight film of you don’t rinse it off completely
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This little mask packs a HUGE punch! Imagine a 32 year woman who looks like a teen because of acne, scarring, large pores, and redness. This mask changed my skin and just one use. Yes, I looked like a tomato face for about an hour. But it was totally worth it. The redness calmed down pretty quickly, and my skin looked smooth and radiant. Also I have very sensitive skin so that could be why my face turned a little red. But like I said, it did go away very quickly. If you have acne or sensitive skin, you want to use something with glycolic acid instead of an abrasive cleanser. You don't want to irritate your skin anymore than it already is. For the price, this entire line of products is seriously amazing. By anything by this brand and you won't be disappointed.
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus, GA
I love this mask, it works wonders. I also got my best friend to try it, she stole mines so I had to buy a new thing if it. It's super affordable since I'm always finding ways to get amazon cards and it's gentle on the skin. Leaves my skin extra soft and minimizes my pores like it says, I would recommend everyone try this. It's lovely! Only use like 2-3 times a week and a little goes a long way.
Allison M.
renton, WA
This is a great mask for smoothing out the skin. Whenever I use it, my skin feels smoother and soft. I also notice a nice glow. Be warned that if you leave it on even a tiny bit to long it will start to burn and your face will get irritated. At least that's what happened to me. It was totally my fault for losing track of time but I had a very red face for hours. So this is pretty potent. I also recommend using gentle products the day after.
Mary S.
Richmond, TX
I saw this at cvs and am curious if it will help with evening out skin tone ?
Aria C.
Montreal, Quebec
Who has used this? Thoughts on it?
Melissa D.
Can this be used more than once a week?
Jen M.
Does this mask help to minimize pores and/or eliminate texture?
Michele M.
Can i know the ingredients please? Thanks