BY NIP+FAB

The NIP+FAB Glycolic mask is a high potency, pore-tightening gel mask to perfect and exfoliate the complexion. Our highest level of glycolic acid combines with Evermat technology to gently smooth away the appearance of lines and wrinkles whilst reducing the look of enlarged pores. Skin is more even-toned and visually smoother. Removes dead skin cells to renew the complexion making the skin look brighter + more radiant, revealing fresh skin that is clearer + brighter after one use Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles Combats congestion + blemishes see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sharr M.
El Cajon, CA
I use this facial mask about 2-3 times a week. I've been using this product for about 2-3 months and love it. I use it after washing my face and then follow it with the dragonblood wipes by NIPFAB too. It leaves my skin ultra plush and hydrated. I just think it has a weird smell to it, but once it's washed off the face it's great.
Amy C.
Olean, NY
I love, love, love this product... I t is amazing. It met my expectations and more. I got this in my ipsy bag and I was so excited to use it. You can literally feel it tightening your skin. I read it was cruelty free. A hundred and twenty percent love this!
Madisyn H.
This mask makes my face fee real tight after I use it which is good. But it leaves my face looking like I got sunburnt after using the product. Do not love the redness after using it but it's probably doing something good.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
I use this once a week as part of my skin routine. It is hydrating but gently uses chemical exfoliation to smooth your skin. It has no grains in it so you are going to see result gradually with repeated use over time.
This serum definitely makes my skin look and feel visibly smoother after using it . A little goes a long way , I use in the day and night and use a heavy moisturizer after . I like that my pores also look visibly smaller.
Dallas P.
San Diego
Nip and fab has some amazing glycolic acid masks, shots, pads, and cleanser. I am a fan of the lads the most and the cleanser. All of the products have all the same properties, but work a dream for my skin! This one did the same!
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
This is my absolute favorite mask of all time. Not good if you have sensitive skin. Your face will get red and heated but after if feels like a million bucks! Highly recommend and will buy over and over!
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This little mask packs a HUGE punch! Imagine a 32 year woman who looks like a teen because of acne, scarring, large pores, and redness. This mask changed my skin and just one use. Yes, I looked like a tomato face for about an hour. But it was totally worth it. The redness calmed down pretty quickly, and my skin looked smooth and radiant. Also I have very sensitive skin so that could be why my face turned a little red. But like I said, it did go away very quickly. If you have acne or sensitive skin, you want to use something with glycolic acid instead of an abrasive cleanser. You don't want to irritate your skin anymore than it already is. For the price, this entire line of products is seriously amazing. By anything by this brand and you won't be disappointed.
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus, GA
I love this mask, it works wonders. I also got my best friend to try it, she stole mines so I had to buy a new thing if it. It's super affordable since I'm always finding ways to get amazon cards and it's gentle on the skin. Leaves my skin extra soft and minimizes my pores like it says, I would recommend everyone try this. It's lovely! Only use like 2-3 times a week and a little goes a long way.
Terah E.
Troy, MI
I would rate this a 5 because it does wonders for my skin. I've been using it for 2 weeks and noticed a difference in the tone of my skin. You should definitely give it a try!!! Thank you Nip + Fab!!!
Mary S.
Richmond , TX
I saw this at cvs and am curious if it will help with evening out skin tone ?
Aria C.
Montreal, Quebec
Who has used this? Thoughts on it?
Melissa D.
Can this be used more than once a week?
Jen M.
Does this mask help to minimize pores and/or eliminate texture?
Michele M.
Can i know the ingredients please? Thanks