BY NIP+FAB

A high-performance lifting gel mask Formulated with Bee Venom to control facial muscles & promote blood circulation Fills in fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Instensyl to provide immediate 3D lifting effect Infused with Propolis Extract for healing anti-oxidant & antiseptic properties Loaded with AC Moisture Plex to retain moisture Unveils firmer & more lifted facial contours with smoother skin To use: Apply a thick layer to a cleansed face & neck. Leave on for 10 minutes & rinse well with lukewarm water. Can also be used as an intensive overnight mask see more...

• No you will have to go to ultra that's wghere I found min...1 Answers
  • What stores can I find this in? I'm in the Northeast of U...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christine B.
Reading, PA
I prefer these kind of masks over sheet masks, because I can still go about my day while having it on. This one has a nice smooth gel consistency. Went on quick and evenly. I was drawn to this mask because of the bee venom and lifting effect. I have very fine forehead lines and my skin seem to be smooth and soft after removing the mask with warm water. My lines were less noticeable. Good mask, I would probably buy it again if Ulta has it on sale
Muranda H.
Dolgeville
I use this as an overnight mask, and wake up in the morning with firmer cheeks and tighter skin. LOVE! Even on days I feel like my skin is sagging, I'll dab some of this product on my cheekbones and my frown lines and within a half hour I can see an improvement. Definitely recommend.
Dominique D.
Woodbridge, VA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!! I️t is really moisturizing plumping and if used consecutively maybe lifting? But I really like the product I️t gives my face such a revival from dryness and softens and moisturizes I️t definitely is in a good price range not like high end but more in the $20.00 price range so I would definitely recommend spending the money!! Nip + Fab NIP+FAB Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask 50ml/1.7oz
Brie F.
I recently lost 115 pounds and a lot of my body and skin was sagging and not very tight including my face. This product was perfect to tighten up my face along my jaw line and make my skin look healthier and more toned. I recommend this product for people who have saggy skin or skin that is not very tight.
Alyssa H.
I saw this mask at Marshall's and decided to give it a try. I am always willing to try new K beauty items and this mask has such a lovely smell. It does make your skin tingle a bit, so I made sure to patch test. It made my skin feel hydrated and plump after leaving it on for a few hours. It is a little sticky while absorbing.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I love this mask just bought it yesterday did it last night and it feels amazing am definitely going to try to do it overnight and see what the results are but so far so good I love the smell and it tingles slightly but left me skin smooth and refreshed going to keep using it and see what happens
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
You can use this as a mask or as a face wash, it is an OK product don’t really see results. It can be hard to wash off as a mask since it is thick doesnt really foam or bubble. I purchased this at Marshalls cheaper then the retail price.
Stephanie B.
So I've had my eye on the Bee-Nigma face mask forever but it is soooo expensive! I've found a few products online that were ckmoarabke but then I came across this at my local CVS. I have used it a few times and the bee venom definitely plumps the skin to help smooth and firm away those fine lines, wrinkles or any uneven texture on the face. Using my CVS rewards card I was able to purchase this little gem for around $7.00!!! If you have an allergic reaction to bee stings, you might want to skip this.
jaycie W.
Rockwall, TX
I love love love this mask, definitely felt it working and as soon as I took it off my skin felt tight and my makeup went on really well, such a good price too!! I would definitely buy again!
Annie L.
This is a pretty good face mask, i feel like it really does something for my skin. The smell is pleasant and does not irritate my skin at all. It washes off easily.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
What stores can I find this in? I'm in the Northeast of USA. Target? CVS?
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
No you will have to go to ultra that's wghere I found mine I have seen it once or twice at tjmaxx too