Nip + Fab NIP+FAB Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by M Noemi N.Nip + Fab NIP+FAB Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY NIP+FAB

A high-performance lifting gel mask Formulated with Bee Venom to control facial muscles & promote blood circulation Fills in fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Instensyl to provide immediate 3D lifting effect Infused with Propolis Extract for healing anti-oxidant & antiseptic properties Loaded with AC Moisture Plex to retain moisture Unveils firmer & more lifted facial contours with smoother skin To use: Apply a thick layer to a cleansed face & neck. Leave on for 10 minutes & rinse well with lukewarm water. Can also be used as an intensive overnight mask see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Amazon
Tami O.
Tami O.
Love this product. There are two ways to use this and I prefer the over night method, when I wake up in the morning my face looks so refreshed, I noticed my fine lines were significantly less noticeable and definitely not as deep as they used to be before I started using this product 2 months ago. I use it whenever I feel like my skin needs and extra lift I'd say I use it about 2-3 times a week. I work 8-5 mon-fri have two kids and am 26 years old, so I'm happy to find something that suits my skin and doesn'take a dent in my paycheck.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
So I've had my eye on the Bee-Nigma face mask forever but it is soooo expensive! I've found a few products online that were ckmoarabke but then I came across this at my local CVS. I have used it a few times and the bee venom definitely plumps the skin to help smooth and firm away those fine lines, wrinkles or any uneven texture on the face. Using my CVS rewards card I was able to purchase this little gem for around $7.00!!! If you have an allergic reaction to bee stings, you might want to skip this.
Brie F.
Brie F.
I recently lost 115 pounds and a lot of my body and skin was sagging and not very tight including my face. This product was perfect to tighten up my face along my jaw line and make my skin look healthier and more toned. I recommend this product for people who have saggy skin or skin that is not very tight.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I saw this mask at Marshall's and decided to give it a try. I am always willing to try new K beauty items and this mask has such a lovely smell. It does make your skin tingle a bit, so I made sure to patch test. It made my skin feel hydrated and plump after leaving it on for a few hours. It is a little sticky while absorbing.
Halifax, MA
I love this mask just bought it yesterday did it last night and it feels amazing am definitely going to try to do it overnight and see what the results are but so far so good I love the smell and it tingles slightly but left me skin smooth and refreshed going to keep using it and see what happens
jaycie W.
jaycie W.
Rockwall, TX
I love love love this mask, definitely felt it working and as soon as I took it off my skin felt tight and my makeup went on really well, such a good price too!! I would definitely buy again!
Laura H.
Laura H.
I was needing a product to help slim and tighten my face and the company recomended me this as i used some of there other body products.At first the product was working and I did see i was having a red rash but i put that down to a new product on my skin, But as time as gone on its still the same but my face is slowly slimming and tighenMy mum as eneded up using this product and she finding it changing her face more then mine, so if i did get this again i think it will go to my mum as its working on her more then myself,
Antonietta M.
Antonietta M.
I was nervous on trying this because it does contain bee venom, but after I tested it and I didn't react badly to it I really enjoyed the product. It hydrated and evened my skin texture after one use. The gel formula is soothing and I got it on sale which was a bonus!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
What stores can I find this in? I'm in the Northeast of USA. Target? CVS?
Halifax, MA
No you will have to go to ultra that's wghere I found mine I have seen it once or twice at tjmaxx too