BY NIP+FAB

An effective anti-aging facial moisturizer Formulated with Bee Venom to control facial muscles & promote blood circulation Fills in fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Propolis Extract for healing anti-oxidant & antiseptic properties Loaded with Hyaluronic Acid to boost moisture retention in skin Infused with Vitamin E to protect cells against free radicals damage Reveals a firmer smoother healthier & younger looking complexion To use: Apply day & night to face as the last skincare step see more...

Nip + Fab NIP+FAB Bee Sting Fix Deluxe Cream 50ml/1.7oz
  • "I love this moisturizer because its so hydrating. I like to use only a little bit each time because I have oily skin, so for me, a little goes a long way. I notice that it really softens my skin! DON'T use if you're allergic to bee stings, because of the bee venom" in 5 reviews
Laura E.
Bridgeport, CT
Amazing moisturizer! I usually stay away from thick creams because I have super oily skin, but this worked so well for me and didn't cause any breakouts. It absorbed so nicely into my skin. My foundation applied very well afterwards. I will definitely purchase again!
Stephanie A.
Not impressed with this product. It is moisturizing but it does not work well with foundation. It does not completely sink in even after 20 minutes. Causes my foundation to apply terribly. Now I just use as a night cream
Sharr M.
El cajon, CA
Bought this with hopes it would help with my under eye dark circles. I've been using it for about 2 months and haven't noticed a huge difference (if any difference at all). I do think it's overpriced and I probably won't be purchasing again.
Jessy S.
Bloomington , MN
I bought this on a whim. It does not seem to do amazing things to my skin. I did not notice tightening or smoothing of lines or wrinkles. However it does seem like a decent moisturizer. It absorbs quickly leaving my skin feel hydrated.
I would recommend as a moisturizer, nevertheless not as an anti-aging agent.
Lindsey P.
Vancouver, WA
Love this! I can't believe how cheap it is ! You never expect to get decent results.my skin is less oily.my pores are smaller.perfect moisturizer.
Natasha N.
milford ct
This is my go to moisturizer. It’s somewhat of a thicker cream but completely sinks into the skin. Super moisturizing and non greasy.
Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
This is a heavy nice night cream for me but it doesn't really tighten like it claims I wouldn't buy this again
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I really like this cream, I wasn’t sure if it was going work with my skin because I have really oily skin, however it was extremely gentle on my skin and didn’t leave an oily residue.
It’s a nourishing moisturizer that has anti-ageing shield properties, helping reduce wrinkles and fine lines through skin Hydration.
Like all Nip + Fab products it has bee sting Venom 🐝 which helps plump and firm your skin. It definitely left my skin looking more awake and plumped. It also left my skin super soft and smooth.
I was able to get it on a sale price for $5.00 CDN with it being normally priced at $19.99 CDN.
I haven’t used it long enough to see long term effects; seeing if it does help with wrinkles and fine lines.
I do recommend purchasing this moisturizing cream.
Stacey B.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I LOVEEEEEEEE this!!
I was always sort of sceptical buying something different, as my skin has always been sensitive and overly dry and turns red so easily :(

So I gave this little gem a go and wow.
I have been using it day and night for the past 3 weeks, and my skin isn't dry and no where near as sensitive! It looks healthier and more plump. The way it should be! The cream is rich, but not too much that it leave a horrible after layer on your skin once it's absorbed! & it smells great!

Highly recommended!
Claire w.
27 Rope Walk, Prestonpans, East Lothian, Scotland
I love nip & fab creams I feel that this bee sting one really makes my skin feel really smooth smells really nice too. It plumps and tightens the ski, make my skin firm defo worth the money. I would really recommend this cream.
Nichola H.
UK
I've been looking for a new facial cream as part of my day to day routine. Is this suitable for day to day use? I have normal skin, is it suitable for normal skin types?
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Did this make anyone else break out? I had a really bad allergic reaction, did anyone else have a similar experience?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I just purchased this product. I got it on sale for $5.00 CDN...... is this a good product?

Amazon