Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum

by Nip+Fab

Introducing Glycolic Fix Serum, an innovative overnight serum with 4% glycolic acid to retexture the skin's appearance. Massage onto clean skin and allow to absorb thoroughly. Apply daily for visible results after 2 weeks.

Is your product supposed to have a smell? Also why is it so sticky? Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum has anyone used this and what are the results like? I have okay skin but I want that smooth like a baby’s butt with no little bumps. Also have a few dark small sun spots.
Im addicted to skincare, i want to buy ONE BRAND and get several products... whats your favorite skincare brand? Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum Algenist Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum [product:the-ordinary-hyaluronic-acid-2-b5-97] Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum
Start your review of Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum!
Sarah S.
Oswego, IL
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum uploaded by Sarah S.
I love all of the Nip+Fab products that I have tried so far. Awesome quality for a great price. Can’t wait to try some of their other products.
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
Eh, this was okay, but not something I'd purchase again. It is cool on the skin but rather sticky and too much like a hair gel consistency. I didn't notice much of a difference with my skin.
Ayka A.
Battlefield, MO
I have had a crazy texture plus a allergic reaction to something , so I decided to try this again, and for some reason it worked wonders on me! I put it at night and let it sink in and then simply go to bed and wash it away in the morning , and it almost got rid of my texture on my cheeks and I can wear highlighter again 😍
Morgan H.
New Britain, CT
Nip fab... Is... AMAZINGGGG. and a staple in my skincare routine. Especially their glycolic fix line. This serum is by far my favorite serum of all serums. Im also a big fan of their scrub and cleanser. This whole line has done wonders for my skin. Ive used so many skincare products over the years. And to be honest, tried nip fab glycolic fix on a whim. And i am more than pleased. Finally!!!
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
I use this serum as a supplement to the glycolic wash from this same brand and I love it so much!! Not only are these products nicely affordable, they are also incredibly effective and high-quality. This serum is of a thicker and slightly sticky consistency, and it feels quite nice on the skin and slightly tingly that is characteristic of chemical exfoliants. Over the few weeks that I have used this (about 3 times a week) I have noticed my skin to be brighter and the texture to be much improved. What is worth mentioning, although, is that this serum really doesn't work well under makeup or certain other kinds of skincare because it is so sticky and takes a little while to really absorb, which is fine if you have the time to hang out a little bit while it absorbs.
Julia A.
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum uploaded by Julia A.
I love this serum. I'm in my 20s, and still get frequent (although minimal) breakouts, always in the same spots. Sometimes my skin just looks very *blah* and uneven, and I've found that using this serum before applying a light moisturizing lotion has worked wonders. It directs you to apply daily, but I tend to use it only a few times a week. I definitely notice a difference in my skin the morning after I've applied this, and it's become a favorite product in my skincare regime.
Burgandy L.
Wickliffe , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Nip Fab is a good quality product that has glycolic acid in it.It helps with fine lines also acne.I use the entire line of products. Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser,the astringent that has hyluronic acid that helps fill out your wrinkles,the night time mask I use 1x a week and also there day face lotion with sunblock in it.Retail a piece they go for like 10$ a product.I use to use the expensive products but these have the same thing in them as the 200$ gycolic face products I use to buy.Its worth buying the entire line at that price.
Megan M.
Chesterfield, VA
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum uploaded by Megan M.
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum uploaded by Megan M.
The best serum on the face of the planet! It makes the pores on my face a lot less noticeable. I also had melasma on the upper part of my lip that NOTHING else would get rid of except for this product. The only problem I had with it is that it smells like pinesol and it is really sticky to wear all night. Worth it though!! Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum Posted a before and after picture
Chandra B.
I love this serum! I am 30yrs and have oily skin, visible pores, and prone to minor break outs. The next morning after using this serum, my face looks so good. It minimizes the texture and pores, and makes my face smooth and glowing. My makeup always looks great after using it. I highly recommend this serum.
Christine N.
Columbus, OH
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum uploaded by Christine N.
This product goes on like a gel and and has a slight citrus smell. Although, I really like this product I have to admit that leaves the skin feeling a little bit tacky and a little greasy. I usually follow this product with my favorite moisturizer and tend to skip it all together if I'm planning on wearing a full face of makeup. After about two weeks of use I did notice my pores were smaller. My biggest complaint about this serum was the packaging. I don't know if I got a defective bottle but the pump came without a stem which required me to shake the bottle upside down in order to get anything out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily L.
Edgewood , WA
il y a 2 ans
Natasha M. il y a 2 ans
Its good! It’ll help but make sure your rest of the skincare routines perfect aswell
Arlana S.
il y a 2 ans
Ashley S. il y a 2 ans
Best bang for your buck will definitely be the ordinary. My personal favorite of your list is Sunday Riley. Not in your list but worth mentioning is tatcha - SO many great products and they’re so pretty.