BY NIP+FAB

Glycolic Scrub Fix by NIP + FAB Designed to refine, brighten and renew the skin 3-in-1 micro facial exfoliant Works deep into pores Contains salicylic acid to cleanses pores Glycolic acid gently exfoliates and retextures Fruity grapefruit scent Aims to cleanse, polish and reduce blemishes

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub
  • "Oh my God I love love love this product I got sensitive skin and is perfect for people who has the same problem I recommend it" in 12 reviews
Daphnie D.
Hyde Park, MA
If I could give this 10 stars I definitely would. My skincare routine is terrible and I’m working on getting it together. I received this a while back and never got around to using it but I started using it recently and OMG! It’s amazing! I received it from Ipsy as a sample going to purchase it and have it on hand at all times. My face feels amazingly clean and I don’t mean sticky clean. I mean visibly it looks cleaner and it feels smoother. I had a few pimples on my face that disappeared after a few washes. The scrub doesn’t smell and it’s so easy to apply a little bit goes a long way. Definitely would recommend to add to a skin care routine.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this item in my monthly Ipsy bag this month and decided to try this out today during my 'self care Sunday' routine. I was very pleased with the results of the exfoliation this gave me. I've been using Dr Brandt's microdermabrasion lately so I wasn't used to the larger granules in this one but they did a great job on my pores and blackheads. After I rinsed my face it was like I had no pores left on my cheeks or nose and I couldn't see any blackheads on my face at all. I also love that a little bit goes a long way with this brand and the sample size is large so I'll be able to use it for a while. I may even purchase this one after I've finished the sample since it made my skin so smooth. Thank you Ipsy for sending me something that I really love!! I'm a firm believer in exfoliating & since I have oily & sensitive skin I usually exfoliate my face 2-3 times a week. Since this item has glycolic acid in it, I would probably only be able to use it once a week, but I would definitely put it into my skincare routine. I definitely recommend this item for your exfoliating needs. 😊
Laura W.
Forsyth, IL
I received this in my Ipsy last month and finally got around to trying it last week. My skincare regimen is seriously lacking (makeup remover wipes and moisturizer), so I don’t get too excited about facial cleaners. Holy moly. I l-o-v-e this scrub! The first time I used it, I was amazed by how smooth my skin felt, and now having used it 3-4 more time, I am still obsessed with the way my skin feels afterward. I think I’ve only ever purchased one product from an Ipsy sample in 4 years, but this will definitely be the second!
julieannerenee M.
N Attleboro, MA
Nip + Fab is a product I found on Amazon. I wanted to try and find a highly rated skin care product with Glycolic Acid, but not one with a high percentage since my skin is not used to it. This popped up on Amazon, I ordered and for it’s been working for my skin GREAT! There’s the immediate feeling of exfoliated, soft skin, but it dies take awhile to really see any changes. I also found other products at Ulta, the Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads as well as the Glycolic Fix Serum. I use all three at night and when using together, my face definitely looks less textured and bright in the morning!
Miriam R.
Jasper, TX
Received this product for testing in my monthly Ipsy bag. It all looks good on paper in fancy packaging of course. It smells pretty good, and the scrubbing beads inside are gentle. But overall I don’t find the product to be very effective. It is just a mediocre scrubbing product. I did not find it to have any affect on my skin overall as far as any of the claims that it makes. No effects for anti-aging or moisturization, etc. if you’re looking for a run of the mill sort of exfoliator then this is for you; anything outside of that I would not purchase this product.
Amber R.
Really like this. I personally wish it was a stronger percent glycolic acid, it has 3% so it’s quite gentle for everyday use by those that are not familiar with chemical exfoliants. Great as a body scrub for Ketosis Pilaris as well. Perfect for sensitive skin types and those new to chemical exfoliants.
Hailey M.
I got this once in my ipsy having no idea what it was nor have i ever even heard of it before that. it’s a very gentle scrub, it helps fine lines, dead skin, reduces the redness of acne. it’s amazing for whatever you’d need it for if you used it as ur first makeup step to start off the day
Danielle J.
I love the nip + fab line! This glycolic scrub is my favorite! I use it 3-4 times per week and it seriously helps to keep my face clear and does not dry me out! I have 40 year old combo skin and still get breakouts from time to time. This helps tremendously! I also see a difference in clarity when using it! It definitely has a place in my face care regime!
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
Ipsy bag item #4!
Nice little exfoliator! Only used once or twice, smells good and doesn't dry out my skin! Seemed to clean my face pretty good for what I noticed! (I tell ya I'll be getting another Ipsy bag because I love everything I got)
Jenny K.
Torrance
I think I recieved this in my IPSY bag but didn't try this until today. I like the smell and the size of the beads inside the cream cleanser. It definitely made my pores and my skin feel very cleansed. My skin really felt the beads and applying my toner on my skin feels really refreshed. Will try again in couple days again. Possible to buy full size if I really really like it.
Cheyenne B.
I have very sensitive but dry skin. Would this be safe to use for sensitive skin? How often should I use this?
Melody R.
Grayson, GA
What type of exfoliating bead is used in this product?
Alana B.
What are the scrubby bits in this product? I've looked at the ingredients list but nothing jumps out as the obvious choice!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Where is this sold?
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
Does anybody know if the  Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin? I'm looking for a cheaper dupe to replace my  OLEHENRIKSEN Pore-Balance™ Facial Sauna Scrub .

Amazon