BY NIP+FAB

Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel - A night-time clarifying system for dull + oily skin. Glycolic + salicylic acids combine to help resurface + purify skin by gently lifting dead skin cells away with a continuous deep pore cleanse action. By morning, skin feels fresher + smoother with skin tone improvedover time. Skin is prepped for your morning skin care regime.4% glycolic acid aids natural skin exfoliation + refines skin?s textureSalicylic acid helps unclog congested skinVitamin B3 helps improve the appearance of uneven skin toneChamomile extract helps comfort and sooth skin - Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel see more...

• In what step of your skin regimen do you use this...befor...1 Answers
  • When using this do you rinse it off in the morning?2 Answers
  • Does this gel really works?? I have been wanting to try i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel is a good acid exfoliant to help overall skin texture. Be warned that this is not a gentle product and I would not recommend this to those with sensitive skin. Also the morning after use you should use an exfoliating wash as the acid gel/skin cells will ball up on your skin otherwise.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
I’ve only used this once but it seems good!! I got it hoping it would be a dupe for the Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos glycolic serum, and I think it is somewhat. The ingredients are good and it felt effective on my skin but I don’t think it’s quite as strong as the DE. But for the price I am pleased! Nip + Fab is a great brand!
Chralene O.
I love this product I use it every other night and it makes my skin feel very soft it gives it a little tingling sensation when you first put it on it feels like it eating away your dead skin but it doesn't hurt at all definitely helps stop my break out and keep them from coming back I only have one issue with the product is when I wake up I need to make sure I wipe off all my dead skin otherwise when I put my strainer on my face you can feel it see it and then I'm like oh crap now I gotta wash this off and then I gotta put moisturizer back on
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
I truly love this brand, they have Kylie Jenner to thank for that. This has smoothed my skin texture and lightened old acne scars. Consistency is key. its affordable and effective.

My skin type is acne prone and sensitive and I can use this every other night.
using a hydrating SPF every morning(vital).
Ashley L.
I received a sample in my ipsy bag and was so surprised how good it worked. I used it for a week Andy face was clear of blemishes and there was absolutely no redness! Worked wonders to my face I actually purchased a full size from the website and am gonna keep using!
Shannon M.
I definitely see results overnight! I love this treatment to reduce pores & even skin texture. It took about a month of continuous use to see dramatic results but it was absolutely worth it. Doesn't sting or leave sticky residue. Rinses off easily in the morning for clearer healthier looking skin
Allison M.
I specifically got this product to help alleviate my hyperpigmentation and I noticed a significant improvement within one week of using this product. I do recommend this product for fresh scaring rather than older and also the use of a sun screen during the day time (which you should be doing anyways). I haven't seen any oil control or pore minimizing that some people have reported experiencing in their reviews, but I'm okay with that. I do notice that even when absorbed, this product does leave I slightly tacky feeling on the skin, which is why it's probably a nighttime product. You can definitely feel it wash off in the morning. This isn't a huge deal but As an oily girl, i the feeling of just washed skin which this kind of detracts from. Overall, for the price point, the amount of product, and the results, I would recommend this product and probably will repurchase. I am curious to try the other products in the glycolic fix line.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love this product ! Leaves my skin feeling soft and flawless !! It is my first time using this but I see a difference in my smile lines being less visible and it plumps my skin. It does have a weird smell when you put it on but it is still worth buying !! Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
I think this has done such a good thing to my skin. I feel it had reduced my texture and evened out my skins color. It has a strange smell, but I still feel I will repurchase it over and over.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
So I have only been using this product for a couple of days, but I have already been seeing results! I have large pores, some redness, light breakouts, and oily skin. The first night I used this, I had just washed and toned my face. I then applied the product and it felt instantly smoothing. It's something between a serum and moisturizer, because the gel has properties of both in it. I woke up the next morning to super smooth, non oily, clean skin! I applied a light moisturizer (Clinique hydroblur) and the Nip+Fab Venom Blur Primer and my skin looked AMAZING ALL DAY. I am a flight attendant and work super long days and my skin looked great for my whole 12 hour work day. I still had to blot, but that was expected. I will most definitely continue to use this and will buy more products from the line!
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
When using this do you rinse it off in the morning?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this meant to be more like a serum or moisturizer, neither or both? I'm currently using the Yes To Grapefruits Pore Perfection which is more like a moisturizing cream. I don't want to add too many moisturizer-like products to my face at night but I am looking for a good serum for uneven skin tone and texture. Thanks! 🙂
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
Does this gel really works?? I have been wanting to try it but not sure if I trust the brand. Also does anyone knows if this gel has alcohol on its ingredients?? Because alcohol makes my skin very dry.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Did this product cause an"purge" before it began working? I'm wanting to make sure my breakout is normal. I don't break out very often in large areas but right now my cheeks are going crazy. I know some products make you break out as they bring everything to the surface.
Jo M.
In what step of your skin regimen do you use this...before or after moisturizer? Alone? Or combined with other products from Nip + Fab?