Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Body Gel uploaded by Nicole J.Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Body Gel uploaded by Nicole J.

BY NIP+FAB

Glycolic Fix Body Gel - Moisturising + refining body lotion perfect for flaky or oily skin. Powerful glycolic acid combines with salicylic + lactic acids to naturally exfoliate + retexture, revealing instantly smoother + brighter looking skin.(6.8 oz.) - Glycolic Fix Body Gel see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this whenever I purchased more of the Dragon's Blood Serum for my face.  It is more like a lotion in looks than a gel.  However, it is awesome.  I have yet to be disappointed in any of the Nip+Fab Products I have purchased.  All it took was one sample in my Ipsy bag to make this one of my favorite product lines.
Sarah W.
I suffer from KP (chicken skin) on the back of my legs and this is my go-to product for dealing with it. It is rather expensive for a drug store product, but it lasts ages. It is a little hard to find (I ended up buying on Boots.com) however it is the first product I've used that has helped with my KP. Just a warning, but if you don't like scents, then this isn't for you. It has a citrus-y (almost like a cleaning product) smell to it.