Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Body Gel uploaded by Nicole J.Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Body Gel uploaded by Nicole J.

BY NIP+FAB

Glycolic Fix Body Gel - Moisturising + refining body lotion perfect for flaky or oily skin. Powerful glycolic acid combines with salicylic + lactic acids to naturally exfoliate + retexture, revealing instantly smoother + brighter looking skin.(6.8 oz.) - Glycolic Fix Body Gel see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this whenever I purchased more of the Dragon's Blood Serum for my face.  It is more like a lotion in looks than a gel.  However, it is awesome.  I have yet to be disappointed in any of the Nip+Fab Products I have purchased.  All it took was one sample in my Ipsy bag to make this one of my favorite product lines.
Laura H.
Baltimore, MD
Bought after seeing reviews on Pinterest, to reduce the red bumps on my arm. Not seeing any results after several months. Also dislike the smell, do not plan on purchasing in the future.
Sarah W.
I suffer from KP (chicken skin) on the back of my legs and this is my go-to product for dealing with it. It is rather expensive for a drug store product, but it lasts ages. It is a little hard to find (I ended up buying on Boots.com) however it is the first product I've used that has helped with my KP. Just a warning, but if you don't like scents, then this isn't for you. It has a citrus-y (almost like a cleaning product) smell to it.