BY NIP+FAB

Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme - Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix pads taken to the extreme! A concentrated acid blend of AHAs and BHAs help to improve the skin's natural exfoliation process + decongest dull skin with one pre-soaked pad. Pores appear more refined + the complexion brighter to rival results of an acid peel. 5% glycolic acid aids natural skin exfoliation + refines skin's texture Salicylic acid helps unclog congested skin Lactic acid gently weakens the bonds holding dead skin cells together DL-Mandelic acid deeply cleanses pores Hyaluronic acid maintains skin's hydration60 Pads - Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme see more...

• Will this be good for sensitive acne prone skin? How ofte...4 Answers
  • I have been considering adding an aha exfoliant to my ski...3 Answers
  • I just bought these today. Have you had good results sinc...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Miriam B.
This might sound crazy, but I actually find these to work just as well as Dr Dennis Roth Alpha Beta Peel Pads in Extra Strength. I have been using the Alpha Beta Peel religiously for the past few years and I can't believe I have been spending so much on one skincare product. These Glycolic acid pads are a fraction of the price and work just as well for my skin type. For the low price tag, I think everyone should try them out.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
This is the first product I've ever bought from Nip + Fab and I don't know how I feel about it. I've been using it for several weeks now and I see maybe a minor improvement in my post-inflammatory acne scars. The pads are very thin and feel a little too dry compared to other (similar) product I have used but they have a chemical smell that makes me feel like I'm putting something on my skin. The ingredient list is also lovely, it contains a good amount of salicylic acid, glycolic acid and lactic acid. I just haven't seen a big enough improvement to fall in love with this product and after having used at least 10 pads, I don't think I'll be re-purchasing it.
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
After using this before bed, I wake up looking bright and fresh. Even though it says “extreme” it is pretty gentle! My only wish is that the packaging could be a little more appealing. It’s light and see through, not a big deal, but the only improvement I could think of since the product itself is so wonderful. Has worked wonders on my acne scars!
Emily R.
Gilbertville, MA
Don’t let the name of these pads scare you! This is not painful at all and I wouldn’t even call it extreme. These little pads totally transform my skin overnight. If I have a breakout, it’s gone the next day. The tingly feeling is awesome! These are super affordable and are a skincare staple!!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Better than the original one which is the orange and light blue label, that one sucks. This is much better formula, still a bit light but for the right price it makes it okay. I got mine buy one get one half off. The pads seem a tiny bit more durable although I wish they had more products.
Danielle T.
I bought these on a whim on Prime Day and I am so so glad I did! I have oily & acne prone skin and the description for these made it sound like they were for me. I use them after I cleanse at night and it detoxifies my skin.
Riana M.
Dayton
One of my favorite exfoliants! First few times did sting a little bit but prob because I gave sensitive skin but I use these a few times a week now and see improvement in texture and hyper pigmentation
Soha A.
Sugarland
I loved this product! I was fighting from aching during my teenage years once I used this product this helped me break out less and exfoliated my face. I used this every night before going to sleep. I love the feeling on my face after using this product.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I really like these! I don’t use them on a daily basis, instead using them as needed. But they’re really nice as a more heavy duty toner. They’re not drying, and the pads make it so easy to apply!
Linda X.
Ham Lake, MN
I've been using these pads inconsistenly (unfortunately) for a while now. I can say that they do take off the extra gunk out of your face that your cleanser didn't. As far as the actual benefits of the glycolic/latic acid in it, I haven't seen much of a difference (could be from inconsistency of usage) but I do think it makes my skin glow very nicely after using it.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
What step in your skin routine do you use this? Does it replace your toner, or do you use it before or after toner?
Michelle H.
Where can you find and buy this?
Michelle H.
Will this be good for sensitive acne prone skin? How often would you use this?
Taylor N.
New Hartford, CT
I know the recommended use for this product is 3-4 times per week. My question is, if I use this product more often than that, will it dry out my skin?
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Did this cause breakouts for anybody? Sometimes glycolic products make me breakout and sometimes they clear my skin so much. I'm curious what everybody's experience has been.