BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare
Nip+ Fab Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Jelly Mask 73 Oz Sealed

Nip+ Fab Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Jelly Mask 7.3 Oz Sealed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nip+ Fab Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Jelly Mask 7.3 Oz Sealed!
How would you rate this product?
Sophie P.
Sheffield
Nip+ Fab Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Jelly Mask 7.3 Oz Sealed uploaded by Sophie P.
really not sure how to rate this! on the one hand, it reaaaally does smooth out texture and give you skin like a babies butt. but also it is SO intense. i don’t know if i just have extra sensitive skin or if it does this to everyone!? it didn’t feel hot or stingy on my face, just a little warm as most chemical exfoliants would. but oh my god it causes such horrendous redness!! would only ever recommend as a before bed item! do not use right before a coffee date as i have this morning 😩 has anyone else had a reaction like this? please let me know!
Michelle L.
Nip+ Fab Exfoliate Glycolic Fix Jelly Mask 7.3 Oz Sealed uploaded by Michelle L.
I’m not a fan of leave on glycolic acid facial products, it can be harsh on the skin with continuous use. But a glycolic acid, lactic acid and hyaluronic acid combined mask that you leave on for 10-15 minutes is enough for me to notice a change in skin texture in just a few uses. I love how cool this mask feels when applied (note: this will sting the first few minutes it sits on your face) on the skin. After rinsing off my skin is red (goes away in a few minutes) and feels a lot softer and smoother. This has definitely helped in the reduction of my dark spots. Using it 2-3 times a week.

Looking for your answer?