Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsNip+Fab
Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum

Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum

by Nip+Fab

Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum - Nip + Fab Skin Dragon's Blood Fix Serum is a lightweight serum that delivers an instant shot of moisture to dehydrated skin. Hyaluronic acid and delicate velvet flower blend together for an intensive hydrating effect that leaves skin feeling comforted and looking plumper with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles reduced. - Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum

Does this actually work?
How can i buy this F product ?
Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum dose this work cause I have sensitive skin ?
Start your review of Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum uploaded by Jessica M.
Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
See my before and after 48 hours apart. I’m not sure why this product is so hard to find but please bring it back! I’ve owned this serum for a few years but never gave it a fair shot. I’ve been using it nightly for the past week underneath my moisturizer just to switch things up, and I’ve been waking up with noticeably brighter and smoother skin. I have broken capillaries/ rosacea, and my bad spots have suddenly out of nowhere become less intense. The best explanation I have is that the plumping effect of the surface of the skin dilutes anything under, making those capillaries less noticeable. My under eye even looks less dark. Please bring this back!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum uploaded by Kris L.
This is a nice feeling face serum. It's slick when applied and it absorbs into the skin. My face looks and feels plump because of the hydration. And it over time helps smooth out the line. But it has fragrance. It's still a strong recommendation.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum uploaded by Nicola P.
I received a very generous sample of this plumping serum and true to advertising, it plumped my skin overnight. The white gel smelled like oranges, glided on clear, and in the morning, my skin looked brighter and felt super hydrated. This gel does lay on thick, so I would let it absorb in overnight instead of using it for a morning routine. I’ve been staying on my family farm for the last 3 months, need all the moisturizing help I can get, and this delivered in Spades! #NipFabthemoistureDragon Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum
Amy C.
Arcata, CA
so i first received this product in my Ipsy Bag and fell in love with it i use it every night and morning it is so refreshing... i recently went to my local CVS store and this was on sale for $6.50  so i bought 3 what a huge savings.. you might want to check you local CVS stores and get this Huge Deal
XOXO AMY
XOXO AMY
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
I love this stuff I think I received it with an Ipsy bag it comes out a little funky looking however it feels amazing on it’s called plumping serum but not sure if it plumps my skin or whatever but I like the way it feels and makes my skin feel
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. Its my holy grail for hydrating. I have extremely dry skin and this gives me the moisture i need. A little goes a long way, you can mix into your moisturizer or just use it alone. It doesnt leave a sticky or greasy residue at all.
Annie F.
I really want to give this product more than 3 stars, because it smells great, and the bottle is beautiful, plus it makes my skin feel silky smooth. However, it contains a few dyes which make my skin itchy, the product feels like dish soap and it makes my skin feel very tight after using it, which is unpleasant.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I have this and I honestly don't see what it's doing for my face. Like I understand what it's supposed to do but it doesn't really do anything. Super disappointed. It's a gel formula and smells like men's aftershave. Not a bad smell but for the price it doesn't yield results.
Shan S.
Oakland, CA
I purchased this because it was a recommendation, however, I was severely under impressed with the product. It smells great, but it barely hydrates, I also was breaking out a lot while using this product. Me and this product just did not match.
Casey C.
Forestville, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
#nipfabskin sl*ere. Plum up your skin with the dragon blood mask. I wore mine over night. The gel mask is perfect to use every night. Just rinse in the morning for a beautiftul hydrated look❤️❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rihanna R.
london
il y a un an
Alliyahk1 il y a un an
In my opinion and the results ive seen on myself this product helps make your skin feel softer and plumper. If your skin is sensitive and breaks out when in contact with scented and/or fragranced products I would try avoiding this product
Jill H.
aberdeen
il y a un an
Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum been eyeing this up does it really plump the skin does anyone know? 🙂
Shan S. il y a 10 mois
For me, it didn’t do anything. I wouldn’t recommend it personally.