BY NIP+FAB

Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum - Nip + Fab Skin Dragon's Blood Fix Serum is a lightweight serum that delivers an instant shot of moisture to dehydrated skin. Hyaluronic acid and delicate velvet flower blend together for an intensive hydrating effect that leaves skin feeling comforted and looking plumper with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles reduced. - Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum

• I have mild rosacea/redness. Would this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • Is this for face or a lip plumper? Any good at either?5 Answers
  • Do you recommend this? I have the glycol of fix serum, which I ju...1 Answers
Annie K.
Fountain Vly, CA
Aside from the awesome name "Dragon's Blood", the serum doesn't do anything spectacularly out of the ordinary. There is a certain odd scent with this serum that does go away after awhile, but its definitely not the most pleasant of smells. I wouldn't even know how to accurately describe it other than what other reviewers have mentioned. My skin did feel softer and a little more hydrated with usage over several days, but I couldn't get over the scent. The price of the serum is also a little pricey. I received and tested out this product as a sample on two different occasions, and I most likely will not be purchasing the full-size when I run out.
Tami O.
I don't think this product is worth 20$. If you decide to purchase item be aware that the scent is very strong, smells like cheap men's cologne. Not my cup of tea but the scent doesn't have a lasting effect so I did give this product shot And used it once everyday for three months. Right after I apply it I did notice my skin looked a little more plump and full but its not something that lasts the whole day and even with continued use there wasn't a change with the appearance of my skin and fine lines. This is definitely something you have to put moisturizer on top of once it dries, otherwise this stuff will dry your face out.
Sabella M.
I wanted to love this product because I really like the packaging, but it's so not worth it. It smells good, but that's the only selling point truthfully. Honestly, this product did nothing positive for me long term. For the first week or so my skin looked pretty hydrated and glowing, but after that, nothing happened. Eventually, the redness of my cheeks from acne scarring was getting worse, so I stopped using it for a bit. I used it a few times after that, but it never made my skin look good. It's definitely not worth the high price.
Bethany F.
I have noticed a decrease in lines on my forehead since starting this product. It's a great price point! I'm still on my first bottle, it's lasted a few months. You need just a small amount, too much and it's sticky. I wish one depression on the pump would dispense a smaller amount
Renaida S.
Didn't notice much of a change. Skin tingled a little bit after applying and sometimes got a little irritated. Smells like some sort of men's cologne? Idk. After using for a while I didn't really notice any change. Not worth it
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
I use this as my morning pre makeup serum. It does have a ingredient that plumps your pores and they will appear smaller. It does wear off as the day goes on but it hydrates and give the skin a nice radiant glow.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Found this product on clearance at Ulta. It's the first hyaluronic acid serum I've tried, and my overall impression is meh.

The packaging is your standard serum packaging with a pump. Many active ingredients lose potency after repeated exposure to air, so I like that this product has a pump and not a dropper.

I use this serum at night after cleansing and toning. I apply moisturizer on top of it. The product has a faint smell and is slightly sticky upon application.

I'm not sure what I was hoping for from this product as my skin has always been fairly well moisturized. I live in a humid climate so there is plenty of moisture for the hyaluronic acid to draw from. My skin doesn't feel any more noticeably moisturized or plump after I use this. I'll finish my current bottle but probably won't buy it again.
Annie F.
I really want to give this product more than 3 stars, because it smells great, and the bottle is beautiful, plus it makes my skin feel silky smooth. However, it contains a few dyes which make my skin itchy, the product feels like dish soap and it makes my skin feel very tight after using it, which is unpleasant.
Jennifer T.
I was really excited to try this product. The name makes it sound awesome. I bought a bottle then read reviews about it. A lot of them talked about how it smells like men's cologne and they're right! I tested one pump on my hand to see if I could handle the smell. I couldn't go ten minutes and even after I washed my hands a few times I could still smell it. Way too overwhelming.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This stuff actually worked really well for my skin. I've used it alone and mixed with one of their serums and loved it both ways. I did notice it plumping my skin, which is specifically what I was looking for in this product. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about this and many other Nip + Fab items.
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
Is this for face or a lip plumper? Any good at either?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this safe for sensitive skin? How much does it cost? Where can you buy it at?
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Does this help clear acne?
Kaiyla F.
Annapolis, MD
Does this help with hyper pigmentation or scarring at all?
Julia S.
Haverhill
Do you recommend this? I have the glycol of fix serum, which I just bought today, what's the difference between them?