BY NIP+FAB

An intensely hydrating gel mask combining multiple skin perfecting complexes to plump the look of wrinkles and refine the skin's appearance for a brighter, more youthful looking complexion. Apply a thick layer to a clean face + neck, leave for 10 minutes + rinse with warm water. Can be used as an intensive overnight mask; apply to clean skin + rinse in morning. see more...

• Anyone know the benefits of this??1 Answers
  • Got this product but I have not used yet. Does anyone hig...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon M.
Extreme hydration. Can be used as a 10 min mask but also as an overnight treatment. It's sticky if left on overnight, but by morning leaves face feeling plump, moisturized, fresh & rejuvenated in 1 treatment
Wendi S.
MARENGO, IL
Review for: Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Fix Mask, 1.7 Ounce more...
Here I am thinking I can use this as a primer this whole time I've had it...then I read reviews! Omg! No wonder it didn't work for me! It reallt hydrates the skin that is for sure. I like the product.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. I use weekly and it leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated. Some times I'll use a couple night's a week depending on how dry my skin is feeling .
Christie H.
Little colliers, Corby
Review for: Other more...
The product I used was actually the new dragons blood fix face mask that you lay over your face and then peel off.
I used this product after my normal skincare routine one night before bed and I have to say it was incredible and I wish I'd done it in the morning before my makeup. As you can see from my before and after picture it smoothed out my eye area beautifully. I felt that the change was so drastic and was so pleased with the results. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and a lot of their other products too.
The packaging is fun and interesting. With its bright vibrant colour it immediately catches your eye over a lot of other brands.
Now I'm going to have to invest in the whole dragons blood range 😍
sofie h.
west sussex
Review for: Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Fix Mask, 1.7 Ounce more...
Products from this retailer never seems to amaze me! They are brilliant, I used this mask before putting my makeup on for a night out and left my skin not only looking good but leaving a tacky feel so it acted like a primer too!! My makeup lasted al night, 100% recommend!!
Alisha H.
Review for: Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Fix Mask, 1.7 Ounce more...
Amazing price. Amazing results. This product is one I will 100% be repurchasing. I have combination skin (mostly dry) but I have noticed such a change in my skin. Love love love!!
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
This face is so good. It plumps my skin when my skin needs a bit of TLC. I would honestly use this again as it made my skin so hydrated and soft. Reasonable price, I had another mask with it also from nip and fab. My face feel fresh after using this
Ashlyn C.
Sault Ste, ON
Review for: Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Fix Mask, 1.7 Ounce more...
Really enjoy this product , I find it really helps with moisturizing the skin and makes the skin seem clearer and brighter , I enjoy that you can use it as an overnight treatment as well !
Kell S.
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER! I have never used something that has left my face feeling as fine as this! I love this product and how fresh and hydrated my skin feel after I have used it. Makes my skin look amazing for days.
George C.
Sunderland
Review for: Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Fix Mask, 1.7 Ounce more...
Only used this a couple times so far but so far I’m liking what I’m seeing my skin feels and looks hydrated and I intend to keep using it
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Got this product but I have not used yet. Does anyone highly recommend? How well does it work & is it a good brand?
Bx W.
Kent
Anyone know the benefits of this??