Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot

by Nip+Fab

A lightweight nourishing oil that helps care and repair dry skin, with added plumping and redensifying benefits.

Is this good for scarring and spots?
I’m allergic to bee stings. Will this cause an allergic reaction in me? Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot
What skin type is this for ?
Start your review of Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot!
How would you rate this product?
Tacoma, WA
Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot uploaded by Christina N.
I usually use this as part of my night routine. It has a soft, fresh sort of rose scent. It says you can add a shot to your serum or moisturizer or on it's own. I use it on it's own. It instantly relieves the right dry feeling that I sometimes have after washing my face. I also like to use it right after their Glycolic mask. It helps with the redness and soothes my skin after the treatment. I have had no issues with breakouts or irritation from it. Although I don't have sensitive skin issues. When their Bee Sting cream arrived I found it a tad on the thick side. I added 2 droppers of this and mixed well. It worked perfectly to thin it out to perfection. I notice instant plumping results with this product. It also adds a gorgeous healthy glow. It has helped in the evening of my skin tone and fading old acne scars.
South Hadley, MA
I've used several Nip + Fab products...I love them All, especially the Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot! It's an amazing product that shows almost immediate results. It feels lovely as you apply it to your skin and leaves you looking renewed! You can't beat the price for what you're getting. A little bit goes a long way. It's simply fantastic!!
Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot uploaded by Arlana S.
Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot uploaded by Arlana S.
I bought this for $4.99 at TJ Maxx. I love this serum, very concentrated formula. Can be added to ur daily serum or by itself. No scent, but thick. EXTREMELY hydrating serum! And I love the design with the pump on lid!! This is my first brand purchase and I'm very impressed.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this product! I add a few drops to my serum and pat it onto my face. The smell is amazing and it totally keeps my skin moisturizer and fresh. I would suggest not to use it on broken skin as it may burn, but other than that- love!
venezuela
Very good and reliable, recommended to 100%, health and skin, I think it is very useful for dry skin because not all creams moisturize as they should and this product gives a very natural shine to your skin I love the result
Skokie, IL
Love it!! I mix with my Clinique moisturizer with two drops of nip fab just before I go to sleep and next day my skin looks hydrated and my blemishes are fading away daily.
Noblesville, IN
this stuff works almost like a brand new home remedy. it doesn't smell bad, & it works so well. it's not too pricey, & it's so easy to use. it's for sure meant for adults use, but is affective for everyone.
Pace, FL
I was so scared to use this product in the beginning because bee venom is a scary ingredient to be putting on your face, but this was actually very nice. It absorbed into the skin very quickly, didn't leave behind any oily residue and provided a lot of nourishment. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about this and many other Nip + Fab items.
Pinson, AL
Nip+Fab is one of my favorite K-beauty brands! This repairing shot is gentle on my skin. I was a bit nervous at first because of the Bee Sting venom in the product, but after a test patch I was sold! I like to use it after using super drying face masks- such as Indian Healing Clay. A few drops and my skin feels hydrated and soft.
Toms River, NJ
I enjoy this product! It feels nice and works quickly. My only complaint is if I put any type of makeup on top of this serum it separates, so best used on no make-up days
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
E Northport, NY
a year ago
Lisa P. • a year ago
Are you serious? Or trying to be funny? If You are allergic to bee stings, you are allergic to Bee VENOM entering your blood stream. This product 1) DOES NOT CONTAIN BEE VENOM. we know this by reading ingredients. ALWAYS READ INGREDIENTS. 2) This product is topucal. It DOES NOT ENTER YOUR BLOOD STREAM. If you are still unsure, the best thing to do is NOT USE IT. Better safe than sorry, even though it has nothing to do with Bees, (other than its name)