Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot

by Nip+Fab

A lightweight nourishing oil that helps care and repair dry skin, with added plumping and redensifying benefits.

Is this good for scarring and spots?
I’m allergic to bee stings. Will this cause an allergic reaction in me? Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot
What skin type is this for ?
Start your review of Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot!
How would you rate this product?
Amelia Island, FL
I’ve been using this for 2 months and the only difference I have noticed is a soothing feeling after application. Will not purchase again.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the best stuff I've ever used I will use this every time I go out with my friends in family I just love it so much
Centereach, NY
Hands down my all time favorite !! I have oily skin and it does not leave my skin oily at all !!! In love 😍
Adrian, MI
excellent produt to try not oily or anything!!! Definitely recommend this product. Its worth your time.
I am absolutely in love with Nip & Fab skin care, and have been for years!! This was one of my first purchase and I feel in love straight away!! It was so hydrating but not sticky, it help calm my spots down and smooth my skin tone. My skin looked and felt so much softer and smoother after using this for a week. I have always recommended this product and always will!!! #beelove
I never write reviews but I have tried every cream/serum on the market for wrinkles. I’ve spent a fortune but this product is amazing it really is and such good value for money. Please try it it’s soooo worth it ladies. Recommended to everyone I know I'm so impressed
Elphinstone, Tranent
Amazing product, I mix this with my moisturiser once a week and it leaves my skin feeling plump and rejuvenated. I will be buying again and I recommend this to my friends all the time.
Chatsworth Avenue, Macclesfield
I love love love love this product! You can use it on its own or mix it in with your daily moisturiser depending on how much of a fix you need! Feels great and refreshing on the skin, left my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth. I would say it did sting slightly but I think that’s the bee venom in it doing it’s job! Great value for money and I would highly recommend!
Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot uploaded by Kayleigh K.
I absolutely adore this bee sting repair shot. I have mixed it in with multiple different creams and serums and I love how it makes my skin feel the next day. I have already repurchased and recommended on Instagram to my beauty and skincare obsessed friends
Manchester
This product really didn’t rock my world. Like a lot of Nip + Fab products this just felt quite harsh on my skin, which isn’t particularly sensitive. Overall it did its job, I felt plumped and healthy after use, but I had to use it less than directed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
E Northport, NY
a year ago
Lisa P. • a year ago
Are you serious? Or trying to be funny? If You are allergic to bee stings, you are allergic to Bee VENOM entering your blood stream. This product 1) DOES NOT CONTAIN BEE VENOM. we know this by reading ingredients. ALWAYS READ INGREDIENTS. 2) This product is topucal. It DOES NOT ENTER YOUR BLOOD STREAM. If you are still unsure, the best thing to do is NOT USE IT. Better safe than sorry, even though it has nothing to do with Bees, (other than its name)