Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot uploaded by Arlana S.

BY NIP+FAB

A lightweight nourishing oil that helps care and repair dry skin, with added plumping and redensifying benefits.

• I love the bee sting pads but not a big fan of the moistu...1 Answers
  • What does this product do...Does this bring a nice glow??...1 Answers
  • What does this help repair ? 1 Answers
Danielle T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the best stuff I've ever used I will use this every time I go out with my friends in family I just love it so much
Fani A.
Centereach, NY
Hands down my all time favorite !! I have oily skin and it does not leave my skin oily at all !!! In love 😍
Britney C.
Adrian, MI
excellent produt to try not oily or anything!!! Definitely recommend this product. Its worth your time.
Fillimena B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I’ve been using this for 2 months and the only difference I have noticed is a soothing feeling after application. Will not purchase again.
Carol B.
Rodney Street, Macclesfield
I love love love love this product! You can use it on its own or mix it in with your daily moisturiser depending on how much of a fix you need! Feels great and refreshing on the skin, left my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth. I would say it did sting slightly but I think that’s the bee venom in it doing it’s job! Great value for money and I would highly recommend!
Abbie W.
holywell
I have the red one of these, I use it to wet my beauty blender, on my dip brow to get the most product out and with my stick foundation to blend easier, I also use it after my skincare routine. I feel like this is a very flexible product and does a lot for the price.
Vicky B.
Carmarthen
This is amazing for fixing dry skin. I used this for two days on a very dry patch on my forehead and it honestly cleared up so much. After a week of using this twice a day it was almost gone in pictures. I’m very impressed and have already repurchased this!
Haleigh M.
This turns my face really red after I apply it. The redness does go away after about 10 or 15 minutes but it is a little concerning. Otherwise it is nice and pretty hydrating but I wouldn’t repurchase. I do have the redness problem from the other bee sting line products as well. It could be a mild allergy of mine and may not affect you.
Lucy A.
leicester
Works really well. Super hydrating and brightening. I have dry and sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother me at all which is surprising. This is the first time I’ve tried it and now I love nip + fab products
Charlotte S.
I absolutely love this product! The results are so quick! I do prefer the bee sting pads however, they seem to be more effective and way easier to use! Definitely buying this again though!
Jennifer M.
Hmm do nip fab products really work ?? They've definitely caught my attention but I'm a bit skeptical
Taylor C.
Orchard Park, NY
Can you mix this with your foundation or do you apply it before?
Carolina K.
A Coruña
Where I can get this?????
Medea G.
Not a question about how the product works but more about how the product is made: does anybody know if bees are killed in order to get their venom?
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
Does this product actually work? Does it give you a nice glow?