Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot uploaded by Arlana S.

BY NIP+FAB

• I love the bee sting pads but not a big fan of the moistu...1 Answers
  • What does this product do...Does this bring a nice glow??...1 Answers
  • What does this help repair ? 1 Answers
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought this for $4.99 at TJ Maxx. I love this serum, very concentrated formula. Can be added to ur daily serum or by itself. No scent, but thick. EXTREMELY hydrating serum! And I love the design with the pump on lid!! This is my first brand purchase and I'm very impressed.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
Love it!! I mix with my Clinique moisturizer with two drops of nip fab just before I go to sleep and next day my skin looks hydrated and my blemishes are fading away daily.
Amanda S.
Belleville, NJ
I enjoy this product! It feels nice and works quickly. My only complaint is if I put any type of makeup on top of this serum it separates, so best used on no make-up days
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I've used several Nip + Fab products...I love them All, especially the Nip + Fab Bee Sting Repair Shot! It's an amazing product that shows almost immediate results. It feels lovely as you apply it to your skin and leaves you looking renewed! You can't beat the price for what you're getting. A little bit goes a long way. It's simply fantastic!!
Laura H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this product! I add a few drops to my serum and pat it onto my face. The smell is amazing and it totally keeps my skin moisturizer and fresh. I would suggest not to use it on broken skin as it may burn, but other than that- love!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
A lightweight nourishing oil that helps care and repair dry skin, with added plumping and redensifying benefits. Add 2 drops to your day +/- night moisturizer or serum. Can also be applied direct to skin as a targeted concentrate. it is simple and very effective to use.
Esther R.
venezuela
Very good and reliable, recommended to 100%, health and skin, I think it is very useful for dry skin because not all creams moisturize as they should and this product gives a very natural shine to your skin I love the result
mary g.
Noblesville, IN
this stuff works almost like a brand new home remedy. it doesn't smell bad, & it works so well. it's not too pricey, & it's so easy to use. it's for sure meant for adults use, but is affective for everyone.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I was so scared to use this product in the beginning because bee venom is a scary ingredient to be putting on your face, but this was actually very nice. It absorbed into the skin very quickly, didn't leave behind any oily residue and provided a lot of nourishment. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about this and many other Nip + Fab items.
Hannah T.
Pinson, AL
Nip+Fab is one of my favorite K-beauty brands! This repairing shot is gentle on my skin. I was a bit nervous at first because of the Bee Sting venom in the product, but after a test patch I was sold! I like to use it after using super drying face masks- such as Indian Healing Clay. A few drops and my skin feels hydrated and soft.
Jennifer M.
Hmm do nip fab products really work ?? They've definitely caught my attention but I'm a bit skeptical
Taylor C.
Orchard Park, NY
Can you mix this with your foundation or do you apply it before?
Carolina K.
A Coruña
Where I can get this?????
Medea G.
Not a question about how the product works but more about how the product is made: does anybody know if bees are killed in order to get their venom?
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
Does this product actually work? Does it give you a nice glow?