Nioxin Women System Cleanser For Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair uploaded by Jenny S.Nioxin Women System Cleanser For Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY NIOXIN

Buy Nioxin shampoos - Nioxin Cleanser for Fine Hair System 2, Natural Hair Noticeably Thinning 16.9 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to wet hair. Lather one minute. Rinse. Follow with Nioxin Scalp Treatment. see more...

• I've heard about this product but never got the chance to try it....1 Answers
  • I heard that this was the best for thinning hair.... Be the first to answer!
  • With regular shampoo, I usually wash every other day to prevent o...1 Answers
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
I just recently started using this but here is what I love. It’s all natural to the point that you can brush your teeth with the stuff. I have fine hair that gets weighed down easily and this keeps my hair light and bouncy. Also I felt like my hair just stalled in the growth department and this cleanses the actually pore on your head to keep them from getting blocked with plastics and such which helps growth
Shawna B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a medical condition that causes hair loss on the top of my scalp. Over the last few years it has become noticeable (apparently not to anyone but myself and close family, but it was driving me crazy). At first I thought it was stress, but turns out it was something wrong with the chemicals in my body. Anyway, when I use Nioxin, my scalp feels fresh and my hair looks thicker. Such an incredible product and worth the money!
Alexcia R.
I have full review of the product on my youtube channel. If you have thinning hair this product will give your hair a fuller look within 2-4 weeks. You hair will feel thicker by the fourth week. I have used this products on and off over the last few years and it never disappoints me. It is important to note that Nioxin is for the scalp so focus on the scalp when you use it.
Rebecca B.
Valparaiso, IN
My scalp has finally stopped itching using this! I use the shampoo all over the Nioxin conditioner just on my scalp. I use another on the ends of my hair because it isn't as nourishing as I'd like, but it works great on the scalp.
Jenny S.
Archbald, PA
Love this Shampoo and Conditioner! I have naturally thin hair that I could never grow out, but now that has all changed. My hair is healthier, thicker, and longer than it has ever been! Highly Recommend for thin hair!
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
My husband has been using this for years now and the hair loss has slowed dramatically. I swear his bald spot hasn't gotten bigger in almost 5 years. This stuff works great!
Taneisha C.
Philadelphia, PA
Hearing many good reviews on this product and due to alopecia i have turned to this product. i did not see a difference in hair using this product which was a little disappointing.
t r.
houston
feel like it works on my thinning hair. makes it thicker. minty scent that lasts a while
Chelsea M.
Rimbey , AB
This is a fairly good product. A bit on the expensive side but it is a salon only product. Didn’t work great for me but I have Alopecia so I’m not sure any shampoo would help.
Jessica W.
My hair is starting to thin out right at the top of my scalp line. I've been contemplating getting this product because I've heard people say it works and I've heard people say it doesn't. I'm a cosmetologist and I've done my research but I wanted to get some personal responses. Is this a good product to get?
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
With regular shampoo, I usually wash every other day to prevent oiliness. For best results, should I use this every day or stick with my routine?
Monica L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Does anyone know how long it will take for me to notice if this product works on my thinning hair?
Josephine P.
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard about this product but never got the chance to try it. Will this product work for African American thinning hair? And how fast can you see results?
Ambuer
Ortonville, MI
I heard that this was the best for thinning hair. However I smelled it and just couldn't handle the smell. Are there different scents available? Or a finishing product to use that makes it no so strong and medicny?