Hair CareHair ProductsShampooNioxin
Women System Cleanser For Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair

Nioxin Women System Cleanser For Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair

by Nioxin

Buy Nioxin shampoos - Nioxin Cleanser for Fine Hair System 2, Natural Hair Noticeably Thinning 16.9 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to wet hair. Lather one minute. Rinse. Follow with Nioxin Scalp Treatment.

I've heard about this product but never got the chance to try it. Will this product work for African American thinning hair? And how fast can you see results?
I heard that this was the best for thinning hair. However I smelled it and just couldn't handle the smell. Are there different scents available? Or a finishing product to use that makes it no so strong and medicny?
With regular shampoo, I usually wash every other day to prevent oiliness. For best results, should I use this every day or stick with my routine?
Start your review of Nioxin Women System Cleanser For Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Shawna B.
SanDiego
I have a medical condition that causes hair loss on the top of my scalp. Over the last few years it has become noticeable (apparently not to anyone but myself and close family, but it was driving me crazy). At first I thought it was stress, but turns out it was something wrong with the chemicals in my body. Anyway, when I use Nioxin, my scalp feels fresh and my hair looks thicker. Such an incredible product and worth the money!
Jenny S.
Nioxin Women System Cleanser For Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair uploaded by Jenny S.
Love this Shampoo and Conditioner! I have naturally thin hair that I could never grow out, but now that has all changed. My hair is healthier, thicker, and longer than it has ever been! Highly Recommend for thin hair!
Rebecca B.
Valparaiso, IN
Nioxin Women System Cleanser For Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair uploaded by Rebecca B.
My scalp has finally stopped itching using this! I use the shampoo all over the Nioxin conditioner just on my scalp. I use another on the ends of my hair because it isn't as nourishing as I'd like, but it works great on the scalp.
Nick F.
Ludington, MI
I am not sure if this is working or if my hair loss subsided or slowed over the years. I have been using the shampoo after stress caused my hair to fall out in places. This leaves a nice minty refresh feeling regardless if it actually works
Audrey B.
Atlanta, GA
Love this shampoo, have such fine/fragile hair and truly feel this shampoo protects my hair and improves the overall health without weighing it down or making it oily. I notice I have better hair days when using nioxin.
Barbara V.
Henderson, NV
Amazing!!! I was keep owing hair and I got myself a bottle. My hair is now so much getting let and luscious I his a holy grail
Kelcie W.
Murray , KY
My hair was thinning due to stress and vitamin depletion- this stuff works! My stylist said she noticed a difference after just two months- actually her words were that it was an entirely different head of hair!!!! Worth every penny!
Shelly S.
Vancouver
I love Nioxin. The smell is amazing, it leaves my hair feeling cool and clean, and I like to think it keeps my hair from falling out as much as it does when I don’t use it.
Christy S.
I’m honestly not sure if this product has helped in anyways for thinning hair but I do like that my hair is shiny and not weighed down or greasy. The system allows me a few days between washes and smells really nice. It’s a little pricey for something I’m not seeing a huge difference with but I’m going to keep trying it.
t R.
houston
feel like it works on my thinning hair. makes it thicker. minty scent that lasts a while
Ask a question to the Influenster community...