BY NIOXIN

With BioAMP®. Gives Incredible Body & Texture. Strengthens the Hair Shaft Against Damage Without Build-Up on the Scalp & Hair. Alcohol & PVP Free. . see more...

• Is this a solution fie hair loss too??2 Answers
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
When I was living in Ohio for a while I worked at a Salon that sold #Nioxin products. At first I thought the product was only for people that had very fine or thinning hair. The hairdressers kept telling me that it was really healthy for your hair and would add a lot of volume also. So I decided to try it and it did a good job at adding volume. It also to me made a difference in the appearance and texture as well. I was also told that it helped at hair regrowth. Unfortunately I moved away and had to stop using it.
Euless, TX
I have a type of oily hair with no volume..as well as hair loss too but after using this,makes my hair volumizing ..its a great product
Naiomy C.
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
Recently I went thru a "phase" where I had significant hair loss. This was a product I tried and made it a routine. It has helped my hair significantly.
Euless, TX
Is this a solution fie hair loss too??