BY NIOXIN

Volumizing Reflectives™  Niospray® Extra Hold with BioAmp is a firm finishing spray that provides workable volume texture and shine. Retains style memory in all types or weather and helps protect the hair from becoming dry or brittle. PVP free. . see more...

Britany G.
Minneapolis, MN
My grandma uses this. She has thinning hair and is doing some regrowth treatments. She looooves big hair and this is nice because it doesn't weigh the hair down!
Nichole W.
Appleton, WI
This hairspray has been recently reformulated and it is by far the best hairspray I have ever used. It provides a great amount of hold but also gives your hair a healthy hold which is really important when choosing a hairspray.
Christina A.
ATL
One of the best hairspray I have used in a long time. This is my go to hairspray this and design essentials.
Deema A.
I am obsessed with this hairspray doesn't go hard and hold my hair all day even if i had a crazy day of partying. This will be the only hairspray i will be using.
Sherrin S.
I love This product to death!! It give me all the volume I want and I really recommend