BY NIOXIN

System Kit 5 - A Nioxin 3 part system regimen to cleanse, optimize and treat the scalp and hair. For medium to coarse, normal to thin looking, chemically treated hair.Technologies:Transactive Delivery System with antioxidants, botanicals, vitamins, and purifying agents to help clean away follicle-clogging sebum and environmental residues from the scalp, leaving the scalp feeling clean and refreshed.Smoothplex with silk amino acids, kukui nut oil, and protective conditioning agents; helps provide moisture balance, smoothing control and reduced hair loss through strengthening against damage and breakage.Glyco-Shield for chemically-treated hair and scalp with white tea extract, humectants, peppermint oil, and protective conditioning agents that deliver a dual shield technology to help provide protection and moisture balance to color-treated hair, while leaving the scalp feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.Includes:Cleanser (10.1 oz.)Scalp Therapy (5.1 oz.)Scalp Treatment (3.4 oz.) - System Kit 5 see more...

• My hair started falling out in large clumps right after I...2 Answers
Pamela S.
Purchased the Nioxin System from Amazon. I found this product to work better than most recommended shampoos and conditioners cleansing and treating hair damage. I will continue to use this product based on the fast results.
Leanne N.
usa
Works great if you use all three products daily. However I'm a busy working mom and don't have time to wash my hair that frequently. I would like to wash my hair every day since I have an oily scalp but only shampoo every other day. The day in between I wear my hair up
Christine A.
My hair started falling out in large clumps right after I had my son. Everyone said that this is normal, but it's been 9 months now and I'm still losing a lot of hair per day (a lot more than pre pregnancy). I have thick-ish, long hair that's never been color treated. I read that Nioxin helps to keep your hair from falling out but I'm not sure which number to try. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? I'm desperate!! Thanks for your help!