Nioxin System Kit 4: Colored Hair with Progressed Thinning

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. Nioxin Hair System Kit Noticeably Thinning for Fine Hair includes: Nioxin Cleanser System 4 br Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. 2 Nioxin Scalp Therapy System 4 br Is a lightweight conditioner that helps provide hair resilience and control moisture balance for noticeably thinning hair. 3 Nioxin Scalp Treatment System 4 br The light, airy foam is easy to apply and provides a refreshed scalp environment. With botanicals and methyl nicotinate. Also contains UV defense ingredients for the hair. A 3 part system to help cleanse, optimize and treat scalp and hair; creating the optimal scalp environment for thicker, denser-looking hair. Nioxin System 4 is specially designed for Noticeably thinning, fine textur

[product:nioxin-system-kit-4:-colored-hair-with-progressed-thinning]
Nioxin System Kit 4: Colored Hair with Progressed Thinning ? Does this stuff actually work? I tried a sample sized kit once and it seemed to actually make my hair shed more?
I’m suffering from postnatal hair loss. Does this work?
Start your review of Nioxin System Kit 4: Colored Hair with Progressed Thinning!
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I lost my 27 year old son last January and within a few months I noticed a lot of my hair going down the shower drain! It was an unusual amount! Then while brushing my wet hair more and more was coming out! I was panicked and in tears even more than I already was. I went to a hairdresser for some advice and thankfully she suggested that I try Nioxin! I am so grateful that I asked the right person!! I’m not sure exactly how fast the hair loss stopped because I being super gentle when washing and brushing but I do know that within 2 months of using it my hair loss had definitely stopped and my hair felt much cleaner, stronger, and healthier! I would absolutely recommend this product and the price for the products you get was great!
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this product for about 2 weeks now and can already tell a difference in the strength of my hair. I lost a bit of hair do to hormone issues and started using this kit. I love the cool refreshing feeling while letting the condition soak on my scalp. My hair feels so much better already! Will continue to use![product:nioxin-system-kit-4:-colored-hair-with-progressed-thinning]
Bakersfield , CA
Nioxin System Kit 4: Colored Hair with Progressed Thinning uploaded by AnnaMarie M.
I was not sure what exactly to expect from this hair care system but I am so far pretty happy with it. The shampoo and conditioner make your scalp feel nice and tingly. It gives it a fresh 'just brushed your teeth' kind feel. The shampoo and conditioner do have a bit of a weird scent but the Scalp and Hair treatment helps dull the scent down. It comes out in foam form. I was worried about my hair being greasy after but this gets rid of the grease when you wash your hair so even though you are putting it directly on your scalp it doesn't leave you looking like a weasel after. I still need to try out the masque some more. I would give this product a try for sure.
Thomaston, CT
Nioxin System Kit 4: Colored Hair with Progressed Thinning uploaded by Kristin G.
I really do love this product. I have VERY thin hair and already signs of severe thinng at this point (only 29). In the short time I have used it I have noticed a massive difference in the thickness of my hair. For the first time I'm much more confident. However, the smell leaves a lot to be desired. I have the minty/smoke smell. But I can deal for my hair changes. I received this product for free from influenster in exchange for my honest review
Stilwell, Ok.
I'm a first time user. I had my hair trimmed and it's really thin. The lady recommended this to me. It felt like it dried my hair out. Made it feel like straw kind of. Not sure what to do.
I just love this line. It fixes all my issues and my hair can't get enough of it. It's been my go to for 8+ years. Doesn't build up, smells and feels amazing and is super gentle on my hair. I'm prone to hair loss for hormone and stress reasons, this helps it come back quickly and healthily.
Nioxin System Kit 4: Colored Hair with Progressed Thinning uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Finally got to try this #Nioxin VoxBox I got from #influenster yes & it was perfect because I need something for my thin hair 😊 Liked the tingling sensation with the shampoo & conditioner. Oh & the 3D Intensive Density Mask?? Loved it! The smell & how soft it left my hair. Then I used the scalp & hair treatment & took the vitamins with biotin, zinc & iron 🤗 It looks cute, Excited!
Green Bay, WI
Nioxin System Kit 4: Colored Hair with Progressed Thinning uploaded by Aimee D.
I have bee using my complimentary kit for about a month and have noticed some new hair growth. The scent is pleasant and gives a gentle tingle on the scalp. Wish the conditioner would coat my hair a little more to avoid tangles but overall it's working well and I would recommend to anyone looking for thicker hair.
Erie, PA
Ok so I've been using my complimentary products for about a week now. I don't wash my hair everyday so I have used the system kit twice and I really feel like I'm noticing improvement. My hair feels softer and looks smoother. The smell is great for me because I love minty aromas. I just love using this stuff it makes me feel like I'm at the salon but I'm in my own shower. #voxbox #nioxin
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received my product damaged, so I could only use the shampoo and conditioner but what I will say from those items is that they made my thin hair feel so full and healthy. My husband even noticed a difference to my hair, he said it feels healthier and more full. I have issues with hair thinning and hair loss and this product I will continue to use. I really love it.