Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsNioxin
System Kit 3: Colored Hair with Light Thinning

Nioxin System Kit 3: Colored Hair with Light Thinning

by Nioxin

System Kit 3 - A Nioxin 3 part system regimen to cleanse, optimize and treat the scalp and hair. For normal to thin looking, chemically treated, fine hair.Technologies:Transactive Delivery System with antioxidants, botanicals, vitamins, and purifying agents to help clean away follicle-clogging sebum and environmental residues from the scalp, leaving the scalp feeling clean and refreshed.BioAMP with cystine amino acids, and lightweight conditioning and treatment ingredients; helps provide thicker-looking hair by increasing the fullness of each hair strand, and reducing hair loss through strengthening against damage and breakage.Glyco-Shield for chemically-treated hair and scalp with white tea extract, humectants, peppermint oil, and protective conditioning agents that deliver a dual shield technology to help provide protection and moisture balance to color-treated hair, while leaving the scalp feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.Includes: Cleanser (10.1 oz.)Scalp Therapy (5.1 oz.)Scalp Treatment (3.4 oz.) - System Kit 3

Has anyone tried this? I’ve noticed a good amount of thinning over the last year and I am desperately trying to get it to grow back[product:nioxin-system-kit-3:-colored-hair-with-light-thinning]
HooW long before you can actually see results ?
My hair is really thin due to dying and just alway not having much. Will this help it regrow or is it a lost cause?
Start your review of Nioxin System Kit 3: Colored Hair with Light Thinning!
Amanda C.
Waterbury, CT
Nioxin System Kit 3: Colored Hair with Light Thinning uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wanted to give my updated review on this. I’ve been using it now for over a month. I choose system 3 because I’ve bleached my hair in the past and also have fine hair. Nioxin is to help with hair fullness! The system included a shampoo, conditioner, and a scalp treatment. I def can say it makes my hair feel so good. I noticed my hair is way more shiny than usual. I cut my hair 2 inches right before using this and my hair is back to its normal length. My hair literally grew 1.5 to 2 inches in about a month and a half which is crazy and not common for me. My hair feels a little fuller too but nothing crazy. The biggest difference I notice is overall hair health and GROWTH. I just went to the store and repurchased even though I didn’t run out yet because I’m obsessed with this product. Worth a shot at least!
sheri D.
Cedar Lake, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this because I am 51 and my hair is thinning. The set with bonus instant fullness dry cleanser was 35 bucks. I gave it 3 stars because the smell is minty. I am going to struggle getting past that. I will review each product and post as I use this.
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
Rockstar product that deserves an award. I swear this product begins working instantly and tingles the scalp. I tend to purchase via Costco online for better pricing and free shipping. My hair is noticeably thicker and does not fall out during wash and while drying, wow!
Shanai M.
Vancouver, WA
Nioxin System Kit 3: Colored Hair with Light Thinning uploaded by Shanai M.
It's amazing! It really really does grow your hair back! I love it! I'm always taking about how it's changed my life. My hair was falling out from strong medicine I had to take. I'm still on the meds And my hair is back! I'm so happy I found this stuff! The proofs in the pic! Before and after a year of use.
Robert R.
Fall River, MA
I love how this product smells! First time using it and my hair already started to feel thicker! I have been growing my hair out for over a year now and this product could not have arrived st a better time, I love that it's a complete kit including vitamins to enhance hair internally. I have been searching high and low for something to help my hair grow healthier and then I received my complimentary kit from Influenster in my Voxbox! The product works great and smells amazing! I love the mask as well it is a must when your hair starts thinning or for when your growing your hair out. This isn't just for woman and I recommend it to guys who are trying to get a full head of healthy locks, if your going for a man bun this product will definitely help it be at its fullest, and you will notice less hair falling out in the shower and while brushing!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I love this set! I started loosing my hair after a major surgery that caused me to loose a bunch of weight and messed my whole system up. It’s a common scenario. I knew about Nioxin from my sister in-law that does hair. This system has made my color treated hair so soft and my hair is growing back now. I love the cool tingling feeling it gives my scalp. It’s like I can feel it working. It makes my hair color look great and it doesn’t strip the color out. My hair feels really clean after I wash it and conditioned. The leave in treatment is very nice as long as I don’t use to much. You don’t notice it as long as you use the correct amount otherwise it gets some build up. I would recommend this to everyone who needs help with thinning hair or hair loss. I purchased it online from Ulta.
Jessica G.
Quincy , WA
Well I have been experiencing some hair loss for about a year and I came across this product and it’s a little on the pricey side for me . But If you want results you gotta spend a little bit of money . So I have been using it for like a month and so far .....my hair keeps falling out the same amount . So I’m willing to try a little longer but I don’t think it’s worth the money I paid for.
Myraida V.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this after my stylist recommended - it’s ok but nothing great. I do notice my color gets super brassy if I wash my hair too often with this so I have to use every other wash , not noticing any huge improvements but also no further thinning
Vanessa R.
Belvidere, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair started thinning from constantly dying my hair, using this along with biotin i noticed a huge difference in hair thickness. Nice scent and i use every two days, i tend to buy ever couple of months or when i go back blonde.
Anna A.
N Highlands, CA
Absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner! I have a problem that my hair has been falling out lately and therefore thinning. Started using this set and now have lots of baby hairs growing! Yay!! Also, the conditioner has a cooling effect so when you rub it in, it feels good on the scalp. So 10/10 recommended for those who have a problem with hair falling out.