BY NIOXIN

Nioxin System 7 is a 3-step system consisting of the cleanser, scalp therapy and scalp treatment to help medium-coarse, chemically enhanced hair in the early stages of thinning. This cleanser provides moisture, natural shine and long lasting smooth control. Size: 5.1 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair, scalp For medium-coarse, chemically enhanced and normal to thin hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Review (1)
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
This was a good cleanser and left my hair feeling soft. My issue with it is that I did not notice my hair growing faster or feeling stronger after a few months of using it. I think the only way to get those type of results are with actual vitamins and lots of water. I would not recommend the product.