BeautyHair ProductsNioxin
System 6 Noticeably Thinning Hair Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Conditioner Duo Set

by Nioxin

System 6 is specially designed for noticeably thinning, medium to coarse, natural or chemically-treated hair. It delivers smoothing control to hair while protecting the scalp and restoring moisture balance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nioxin System 6 Noticeably Thinning Hair Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Conditioner Duo Set!
Rowda M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Overall I like this shampoo and conditioner but you have to use the conditioner in small amounts. It is pricey but I got mine from Groupon and it has lasted me awhile.
Amanda M.
Burke, VA
I started using Nioxin products recently when I noticed my hair thinning. I noticed results very quiclkly. My hair is actually thicker after a few weeks!! I love the way my scalp feels.
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
I use both of these products for progressed thinning, chemically-treated hair (and, it's color-safe)! I do have an oily scalp, but it doesn't weigh my hair down, even though I only wash it three times a week. So far, I'm satisfied overall, but uncertain whether or not it really works. Despite this, I do recommend.
Tyler F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The proof is in the pudding! Reliable and effective in combatting thinning hair and the only product in this category that I repeatedly trust.
Emma V.
East Lansing, MI
I have treated hair so my hair is very damaged and requires special conditioner and shampoo to repair my hair. System 6 repairs the softness and volume to my damaged hair and leaves it feeling light and refreshed!
Brittany T.
Yes!!!! My hair has grown so much since I started to use this product. The minty smell and the feel when you are washing your scalp is amazing.
Silvia S.
Burlington , ON
I’ve been using these combo for the past three weeks and taking hair supplements as well and I couldn’t be happier with the results ! My hair is growing back !
Amanda L.
Old Noarlunga, SA
I have noticed that my thinning has slowed down since using this product. It smells alright & leaves my hair very soft.
Chelsea M.
Rimbey , AB
It is a good product, doesn’t have any harsh smells or undesired effects. A little goes a long way which is good because it is a pricy product. I try to stock up while it is on sale.

Looking for your answer?