Hair CareHair ProductsShampooNioxin
System 6 Cleanser Shampoo - 51 oz

Nioxin System 6 Cleanser Shampoo - 5.1 oz.

by Nioxin

System 6 Cleanser delivers smoothing control to hair while refreshing the scalp and restoring moisture balance. For noticeably thinning, medium to coarse, natural or chemically treated hair. provides thicker-looking hair removes follicle-clogging...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nioxin System 6 Cleanser Shampoo - 5.1 oz.!
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely love this! I'm suffering from hair loss and so bc my hair is so thin, it seems to get oily and flat. NIOXIN seems to really clean my hair while giving it volume. I've also noticed new hair growing back!
Stephanie R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Not sure if this product actually helps your hair to grow oh, but I do think it keeps your scalp clean which allows hair to more easily grow. I kind of like the smell as well as it's refreshing to me.
Bess P.
Millersburg, OH
Nioxin is my holy grail shampoo except for one thing: since I’ve recently gotten into the wavy girl method and have dyed Ariel red hair, it is a bit TOO good to use for every wash! I still use every other week to clarify and soothe my scalp, which tends to get really itchy without it. I love the minty clean feeling and get a bunch of shine when I use this. I make sure to always use a good, rich moisturizer or protein treatment afterwards so I don’t find it too stripping for my hair!
Laura B.
I really like this shampoo! I struggle with progressive hair loss due to stress and genetics. My hair is highlighted. I used to use the system for progressively thinning color treated hair. I found that it would make my hair real knotty. I started using this one which is for chemically treated hair. It leaves my hair smooth with no knots. I have noticed less shedding as well.
Tracy A.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I’m using Nioxin Cleanser 4 for noticeably thinning hair. It lathers up really good, makes your hair feel like it has been shampooed. It has a fresh scent. I haven’t noticed any new hair growth yet.
Penelope J.
Stopped using this because it made my hair feel drier & like straw. You def had to use a conditioner or you wouldn’t be able to get a comb through it!
Mandy P.
I started using dioxin when I noticed my hair was falling out and thinning. This is a great shampoo and conditioner sat plus treatments to use to help your hair not look so thin and not strip your hair of color. I really recommend this product if you have color treated hair and is very fine and or falling out in spots.
Maggie B.
Metropolis, IL
This is a must have for me. It really works. I have so much new growth from this. It’s a must for thinning hair.
Brandy R.
Madera, CA
Used this product for 2 years and haven’t noticed my hair getting fuller but it may have helped to slow the thinning out only time will tell. My hair always did feel clean after using product.
JENNIFER M.
Saint cloud, FL
Love this brand. Good for people with thin hair like me. Gives you volume and it has some mint to it so when you use it you could feel the tingling in your scalp.

Looking for your answer?