BY NIOXIN

Buy Nioxin Hair Scalp Treatments - Nioxin Scalp Treatment for Medium/Coarse Hair System 5, Natural Hair Normal to Thin-Looking: Used daily to improve the appearance of thinning hair SmoothPlex provides moisture, natural shine and smooth control Activ-Renewal helps provide a more youthful-looking scalp complexion Transactive Delivery System is a time released delivery system formulated with vitamins that provide moisturizing nourishment for the scalp and hair see more...

Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
This is a very effective product. After using this product for a month I had new hair growth and my hair was thicker. I am very pleased with results just wish it was a little bit cheaper. I highly recommend this anyone struggling with thin hair.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA
My hair has lost its thickness over the past couple years and after using this product my ear has strengthened and become thicker healthier and shine year. Definitely will be using this product in the future. The product also is very soothing on the scalp. Definitely one of my favorite scalp treatments I have ever used I have seen great results in using the Nioxin system.
monica d.
Pikeville, TN
Absolutely love this it work so well best thing ever I love the way it made my hair more thick and full