BY NIOXIN

System 5 Scalp Treatment is a moisturizing leave-on formula to help provide a refreshed scalp environment. For normal to thin-looking, medium to coarse, natural or chemically treated hair. contains antioxidants and botanicals to help clean away... see more...

Heather W.
Bedford, PA
Truly worked wonders on my hair! Began to notice a receding line at my forehead due to having to wear a hat for my job, both my dermatologist and stylist recommended a topical treatment (Nioxin) and this has worked beautifully! I definitely recommend!
Alysa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I have used nioxin on my clients and it really does work! it totally keeps your hair from falling out. Nioxin thickens the hair cuticle. If you stop using nioxin it does not have the opposite effect on your hair like rogain.
Lessly H.
Metter, GA
This has worked wonders on my scalp I've been using this product for almost a month now and I can see a lot of difference in would totally repurchase this again.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
As someone with irritated scalp i love this product. It helps add moisture to reduce flaking and makes it feel more healthy. It's a little pricey but works!
Aliesha A.
This products is great for the scalp. It gives my scalp relief and lessens redness. Would buy again.
Caydie B.
Aguanga, Ca
Finally! A product that helps my scalp issues! Keeps my hair soft smooth and dandruff free
Chris M.
Works great, used this as well as Rogane with similar results! Brown short hair, thinning.
Diksha C.
Jaipur

I have used this product for about 3 weeks now. I have seen a significant reduction in hair loss while I'm washing my hair. Previously i used to lose a lot of hair while I rinsed out my shampoo and conditioner in the shower. With Nioxin I barely see 4-5 hair fall out. There isn't much hair loss once my hair has dried either.
The shampoo does not lather as much as other shampoos, but that does not bother me.
I suppose I have to wait another month or so to see if my hair actually get thicker though.

Toney, AL
Does it help hair growth?
Where can you purchase?
Roxanne C.
Montreal
Would that work on my boyfriend even though he's not using it every time he washes his hair? Thanks! ;)
Toney, AL
Does it tingle your scalp or feel weird?
The product and fragrant