Nioxin

Nioxin System 5 Cleanser &...
212 Reviews
5 / 5
If you want your scalp and hair to be healthy, shiny and beautiful you should try this product. It has everything your hair needs.
5 / 5
Can I just say that I love, love, love this system! I had the opportunity to try it through a free sample program and I can't say enough good things about it. First off my hair feels nice and clean after using the shampoo. My curly and heavily highlighted hair requires a lot of moisture and conditioning and the conditioner was amazing! My hair was so soft and manageable after each use. Whether I did it curly or used a flat iron it stayed really nice. Both products have a pleasant minty fragrance. The scalp treatment is also great. My hair looks very full and I will continue to use the system. I will definitely purchase again.
5 / 5
Love this for thinning hair and hair growth. Both shampoo and conditioner makes my scalp tingle and I’ve seen a difference with my hair growth. Makes me look like I have more hair and I can wear my clip in extensions without worry.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I would say this product works well for some and maybe not for others especially if your scalp follicles are damaged. I would recommend if you're not too far bald but it definitely works well to thicken up thin hair
3 / 5
I got zero results from this system i don't recommend wasting you money time or energy on 5hese products
3 / 5
I have used this product for about 1 month . I do think I may be seeing some results but I don't want to judge it too soon.
5 / 5
This has a pleasant peppermint smell. Smells just like Burts Bees ChapStick. This stuff literally works instantly! As soon as you put it on it is like a cooling sensation and immediately my scalp feels at ease. I color my hair blonde a lot, so my scalp is very sensitive, and this produce really helps hydrate your scalp and leave your hair less tangly.
3 / 5
I used this product for about 2 Months and didn’t see a difference. Maybe I had to use more? I am not sure.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I feel like this was unreasonably pricey for the barely visible results I got. I could very well find the same ingredients in other products at a much lesser price.
5 / 5
I felt like this treatment helped but you also have to follow a good diet along with it and don't use anything with heat that will damage the hair.