BeautyHair ProductsNioxin
System 5 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy For Normal to Thin Hair Duo Set(338 oz Each)

Nioxin System 5 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy For Normal to Thin Hair 33.8 oz Duo Set System 5 for fuller-looking, moistured hair. System 5 is specially designed for normal to thin-looking, medium to coarse, natural or chemically-treated hair. It delivers smoothing control to hair while refreshing the scalp and restoring moisture balance. A daily hydrating cleanser that gently removes residue and DHT from the hair and scalp to promote a healthy scalp environment. It also provides nourishing vitamins, proteins and amino acids. NIOXIN Scalp Therapy: A daily hydrating conditioner that moisturizes and energizes while promoting a healthy scalp environment with soothing essential oils, special anti-oxidants and enzymatic complexes

Dose this really work?
HaaS this product worked [product:nioxin-system-6-kit:-chemically-treated-hair-with-progressed-thinning]?
Start your review of Nioxin System 5 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy For Normal to Thin Hair Duo Set(33.8 oz Each)!
Margaret S.
Arlington, TX
Nioxin System 5 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy For Normal to Thin Hair Duo Set(33.8 oz Each) uploaded by Margaret S.
I bought this product primarily as a preventative. With age, stress, and health, I’m seeing some loss around my temples, which this has helped with. While I expected that, I did not expect to love this set as much as I did. The shampoo cleanses beautifully, gives a nice tingly feeling, has great suds, and you don’t need much. The conditioner is far and away my favorite though. It is super thick, and a bit hard to get out of the bottle, but you only need the tiniest amount. It spreads super easily, detangles perfectly in the shower, and leaves my hair incredibly soft. And I only need as much if not a bit less than my shampoo, with hair to the middle of my back. Super impressed with it, and would buy it on its own outside of the set as well.
Erik V.
Brooklyn, NY
Nioxin System 5 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy For Normal to Thin Hair Duo Set(33.8 oz Each) uploaded by Erik V.
Quiero saber si ayuda para evitarl caída del cabello please me urge se me cae demasiado necesito opiniones
Elizabeth O.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been using the shampoo for years I like it. The shampoo is minty and it makes your scalp feel good. I have never used the conditioner
Samy A.
Bothell, WA
Nioxin System 5 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy For Normal to Thin Hair Duo Set(33.8 oz Each) uploaded by Samy A.
For some time this was good for my hairs but now i feel its more drying my hair ends. I got a litter bottle and its staying as it is because i feel something is not right in it.
Anna G.
Love this product!! Why? After having multiple surgeries I noticed my hair was paying the price and was getting thinner and thinner each time. Once I started this shampoo and conditioner regimen I noticed my hair was growing faster but also it felt thicker and I did not notice as much breakage on my shoulders.
KATHRYN C.
Las Vegas, NV
This really works! After using this consistently my hair stylist actually noticed my hair was growing thicker and faster. It has a nice tingle too and you know what they say about tingle! (It’s working, lol.)
Sarah B.
Mcchord Afb, WA
Noooo don’t do it!!!! I agree that I started to see new growth after about 6-8 weeks but I happened to run out and moved overseas and it wasn’t available where I lived. Guess what happened?! My hair started falling out worse than it did prior to using
Jen M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I like the Nioxin brand, I used it to get rid of my dandruff. The entire system is very good. I highly recommend it.
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
It helped me a lot, my hair fell out a lot and almost nn I ran out of hair but thanks to this set I have healthier hair
Patrícia P.
N Hollywood, CA
I like this product, I'm still using it, I feel my hair I l, little bit volume, and shine, I will keep using for seeing after I finished it.