Nioxin System 4 Scalp Treatment 3.4 oz uploaded by Karen W.

BY NIOXIN

For fine, chemically enhanced, noticeably thinning hair a daily leave-in scalp treatment with SPF 15 sunscreen that protects scalp skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays - delivering essential botanicals, nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and cytokines onto the scalp skin and hair to help safeguard against environmental residue and DHT buildup on the scalp. May cause temporary redness after application. see more...

Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Didn't like this at all.
I really wanted to but it's not good.
I love their shampoo & conditioner but this left my crown crunchy & stiff & no amount of dry shampoo could make your hair look normal.
I gave it two stars because it may have worked if I'd been able to work with it, but it just makes your hair look horrible & stick together when what you need is volume.
Kari T.
I wish I could like this product but it was horrible. I tried so many different methods of applying it but every time it made my hair slightly crunchy, separated like it's been gelled, and weighed it down. It didn't help with volume at all. I use the shampoo and conditioner and if I don't use this stuff my hair looks okay. Not very volumized but not flat either. But when I use this stuff it clings to my scalp. It's made for thin and thinning hair so I don't know how it's supposed to help. I can't use it long enough to see any other benefits it might have. My hair just looks unacceptable with it on.
Park J.
Ha Noi
Previously, I was introduced by my cousin to this company. I have a lot of hair loss so you do not mindAs far as I know, Nioxin is an American companyAfter 1 t / time to find, then I bought this nioxin. When I bought a box of 3 bottles: rinse + shampoo + conditionerWash + rinse: mint smells gentle. When the shampoo smell but not concentrated, the shampoo is finished, it smells exhausted. If you smell the new idea. I also smell fragrant. Saying that you smell it is like rubberAfter the first 2-3 weeks try it. Always unexpected results. I did not fall as before. Now each wash of 5 threads is the same. Like disgusting ^^As for the other maintenance, I'm very lazy, not much use, but some see that when the maintenance of his hair faster. About the smell of other fragrant. Love itPeople consult and then buy the trial offline