Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerNioxin

by Nioxin

Nioxin System 4 Scalp Revitaliser Conditioner is a daily conditioning product that has been designed for use on chemically enhanced or noticeably thinning hair, and when used together with the System 4 Shampoo, will prevent your scalp from becoming dry or irritated after your colour. Here at Fragrance Direct our customers are big fans of the Nioxin range of hair care products that we have in stock, and this Nioxin System 4 Scalp Revitaliser Conditioner is sure to become a firm favourite as its formula of natural herbs and botanicals will provide the ultimate soothing treatment for dry and irritated scalps. Nioxin Research Laboratories was founded by Eva Graham in Atlanta, Georgia in 1987, with the vision of tackling the long standing problem of limp and thinning hair. The first product to be launched by Nioxin was the 3 Part System Kit, which consisted of a hair cleanser, a lightweight Scalp Therapy conditioner and an additional scalp treatment. The Nioxin brand has since expanded and is now sold throughout the world, and you can find all of the Nioxin hair care products right here at Fragrance Direct.

Does this really help and how long does it take to work[product:nioxin-system-4-kit,-noticeably-thinning,-fine,-chemically-treated-hair]?
Start your review of NIOXIN System 4 Scalp Revitaliser Conditioner for Fine Noticeably Thinning Chemically Treated Hair (300ml)!
Laura F.
Apple Valley, CA
I really love this shampoo system. It does help with making my hair feel thicker. My hair feels fresh and clean after each time using it.
Helena N.
I bought the set with the shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment and I’m not disappointed! My hair feels and looks the best is has in a long time! Love it!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using Nioxin for years as I have thinning hair. This one is for colored hair. I use this twice a week and feel conditioned. My hair has not fallen out or gotten much thinner after using this. Smells good too!
Kristin W.
S Williamsprt, PA
I haven’t noticed much regrowth but my hair feels fuller at the bottom. I like to use this after their conditioner because the conditioner leaves my hair greasy.
Brittany H.
FPO, NY
This smells overwhelmingly like tea tree oil but it works so well! It’s refreshing and light and expensive but really works
member-76a5a1
Purchased at: CVS
I didn’t notice anything with this brand I was disappointed after using it when my hair started to fall out from biatric surgery and was in a set it cleaned good that’s about it [product:nioxin-system-kit-4:-colored-hair-with-progressed-thinning]
Brandy R.
Madera, CA
My hair always feels clean after using this product. Have I noticed a difference in my hair thickness? No but maybe it had helped slow the process. Only time will tell I have used this product for over 2 years.
Heather L.
Lexington
I love the smell and feel that it has improved my hair by lessening the amount of hair that comes out when I comb it.
Kelcie W.
Murray , KY
My hair was thinning due to stress and vitamin depletion- this stuff works! My stylist said she noticed a difference after just two months- actually her words were that it was an entirely different head of hair!!!! Worth every penny!
Stacy B.
Blue Eye, MO
I've been using this product for a while now. I use the number 4 shampoo, conditioner, and night treatment. I think that it helps but not seeing any real noticable difference.