Nioxin System 4 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy for Fine Treated Hair Duo Set, 33.8 oz for each bottle uploaded by Jaclyn V.

BY NIOXIN

System 4 -BioAmpTM adds thickness and strength. Glyco-Color ShieldTM Dual protection technology designed to safeguard the scalp skin and preserve hair color. Scalp Protection: Formulated with herbs and botanicals to moisturize and help guard the scalp skin from chemical service residues. Hair Color Protection: Custom-built molecular technology designed to provide Clinically Proven* Color protection and vibrancy. Scalp AccessTM Delivery SystemTM helps protect nutrients at they moisturize and energize the scalp and hair combined with SPF 15 scalp protection against UV rays. see more...

• Is this supposed to help with dandruff or something ?1 Answers
  • I have thick hair with a dry scalp. Would this duo control the dr...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby L.
Magnolia, TX
I love this shampoo/conditioner. It truly works in helping your hair become fuller and thicker. My hair isn’t falling out nearly as much. It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it! I bought mine at ya and also Armstrong McCall which is a discounted store for Cosmetology professionals. I recommend this to anyone with thinning hair!
Lynn B.
This smells like peppermint. It cleans the scalp well and does a good job conducting. It appeared that I was losing more of my long hair so I decided to try it. I liked how it worked. I read that more hair falls out when you stop using. I switched to a more natural product to avoid chemicals. I would recommend it.
Jaclyn V.
Love this product, I’ve been using it for several months now. My hair is extremely thin as a result of cancer treatments, this product give me volume, my hair feels and looks thicker. This keeps my frizz down. It seems pricey at first but, the bottles last a long time. My large bottles lasted 6 months, I just order for a second time. Ulta has them on sale at times. I would highly recommend for thinning hair.
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
I have this exact set and it is quite impressive. The cleanser helps remove follicle clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp, skin, and hair. The scalp therapy conditioner helps control moisture balance. They both smell like peppermint which is an added bonus.
Emily K.
This product really works! I have been using it for months now. The shampoo and conditioner smell so good and minty, leaves hair feeling so clean and shiny. I do feel the mintyness of the shampoo helps a little bit with thinning hair.
Jaclyn G.
I absolutely love Nixon! It cleans so well, smells amazing,and makes my scalp so tingly! It's so refreshing and the best scalp therapy I've ever used!
Patricia W.
I absolutely love the smell and the way it makes my scalp feel. I alternate this with my regular shampoo and conditioner
Amy Y.
Nashville, TN
An amazing way to cleanse your scalp without weighing down fine hair. Leaves your scalp feeling clean and refreshed.
Jennifer d.
No good make my feel my hair like a washed with dish soap, I did like the smell but not a good formula at all .
Dessaray W.
Macon, GA
I really like these for helping g me to regrow hair after I had my son. The minty smell is really refreshing.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
I have thick hair with a dry scalp. Would this duo control the dryness of the scalp?
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
Is this supposed to help with dandruff or something ?