Nioxin System 4 Cleanser 16.9oz uploaded by Rebecca O.

BY NIOXIN

This is a daily volumizing cleanser. It gently removes residues and DHT from scalp and hair. Safeguards scalp from drying irritation of chemical services. This provides nourishing vitamins, proteins, and amino acids. Creates and maintains a healthy scalp environment. Helps improve appearance of thinning hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca O.
Fresno, CA
After searching for over two years for a shampoo that worked for my extremely sensitive scalp I finally found #theone ! I've used this cleanser for over a year and a half and not only does it not irritate my scalp, it has regrown hair I thought was gone forever. The #thin patches completely grew back in. My hair and scalp feel clean and my hair is manageable (and no longer #thinning ) !
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
I started to use this product because I have thinning hair. I have noticed that I have new hair growing because this product cleans the pours in your scalp. The only thing I didn't care for is the burning feeling you get from first using this product but I knew it was working when I first started to use it because of the feeling it caused on my head!!!
Preetika R.
Norristown , PA
This is a great product for anyone experiencing hair loss. I'm 39 and have been having hair loss for the past year and a half and this product has seemed to slow it down. Plus, you can't beat the price.
josie a.
Winnipeg, MB
This product does what it claims it should. I've used this only when I can find it at Winners or Marshalls as the product is on the pricey side of not found at a discount. You do need to use it for at least a month to start seeing results. My hair did not fall off as much and if used along with the other root products you will actually start to see new hair growth. I would recommend this to anyone with fine thinning hair.