BeautyHair ProductsNioxin
System 4 Cleanser 101 oz & Scalp Therapy 101 oz Duo Set

Nioxin System 4 Cleanser 10.1 oz & Scalp Therapy 10.1 oz Duo Set

by Nioxin

System 4 is specially designed for noticeably thinning, fine, chemically-treated hair. It delivers denser-looking hair while protecting the scalp and providing moisture balance to colored hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nioxin System 4 Cleanser 10.1 oz & Scalp Therapy 10.1 oz Duo Set!
Libertad D.
Chula Vista, CA
It’s the only shampoo that does not make my scalp itchy. It has helped reduce the sebum in my scalp. It is a little pricey but when they have great deals at Ulta it becomes very affordable. I am very satisfied with this product I don’t think they should ever change anything.
Caitlin G.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo smells like peppermint and has a tingling sensation for the scalp. I have sensitive skin and this shampoo helped clear my skin. I am not itchy after using it and my hair is silky smooth. I have naturally fine thin greasy hair. I do not get greasy for 48 hours with this shampoo which is twice as long as most brands. I highly recommend it. I catch my boyfriend using it too. He says he enjoys how soft his hair is after.
Marcy D.
New York
I have been using this product for nearly 2 years and I have been very happy with the results….its fine for an oily scalp but mine is dry so I use some other products to moisturize my scalp. It laters great and I am very satisfied
Amanda M.
Hamden, CT
So far I love this shampoo and scalp treatment . I just started this system last week as I’ve been trying to find a hair care system specifically for fine/thinning hair. Due to illness and medications, my hair has continually been shedding for over 3 years . I tried normal off-the-shelf brands without much response from my hair in regards to feeling, or looking stronger and thicker. I haven’t used this long enough to see a difference, but while and after shampooing, my hair feels different. Quite smooth and soft without a heavy or greasy feeling. The scalp treatment makes my scalp feel fresh and soothing. Also, my hair doesn’t feel and look oily between washes, every 2-3 days. I’m actually excited to see how things go and I’m feeling positive about noticing some thickening and texture changes. I will try to update within the next 2 months .
Jamie P.
I really love the nioxin system 4. It is a really great duo to help stimulate hair growth and makes your hair feel so clean after using
Christopher P.
Houston
Very much an okay product. I didn’t see the magic it proclaimed at all. It was a let down and I would not repurchase.
Destiny W.
Laurel, MD
This is an amazing brand. It’s great for people with various hair types as they have 6 different systems to address the various concerns.
Jessica C.
virginia beach
This set is perfect for beginners with non treated hair. Helps promote growth and thickness.
Sydney C.
Plano
I love Nioxin so far! I've been using it for a month and it has helped to stop my hair from falling out. I have thin hair as is, so preventing more from falling out is great.
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
This is the only shampoo and conditioner that I use for my superfine and thinning hair. The mint leaves a cool tingly sensation on your scalp.

Looking for your answer?