NIOXIN System 3 Cleanser Shampoo for Fine Normal to Thin Looking Chemically Treated Hair (300ml) uploaded by Denisse G.

BY NIOXIN

Nioxin System 3 Cleanser Shampoo has been designed for use on coloured or chemically treated hair. With its natural blend of vitamins, proteins and amino acids, this shampoo will work to preserve your hair colour, and protect the scalp from any chemical damage. Here at Fragrance Direct we have a whole host of Nioxin hair care products in stock, and our customers love this Nioxin System 3 Cleanser Shampoo as it uses custom built molecular technology to provide clinically proven colour protection and shine. Nioxin Research Laboratories was the brainchild of Eva Graham, who founded the company in Atlanta, Georgia in 1987, with the vision of rectifying limp and thinning hair. The first product Nioxin launched was the 3 Part System Kit, which included of a hair cleanser, a lightweight Scalp Therapy conditioner and an additional scalp treatment. The Nioxin brand has gone from strength to strength, and is now sold throughout the world, including right here at Fragrance Direct. see more...

Mackinzee E.
Levelland, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product and use I slog with the conditioner. It’s made my hair thicker (with noticeable baby hairs all over my head). It’s a must for fine, thin hair!
Melanie F.
Texarkana , TX
While this product is pricey and can only be bought at stores that sell salon products, it has helped with the way my hair looks. I have been losing hair due to stress. The Nioxin system has helped my hair to look fuller and thicken the hair I have left. It has cleaned my scalp helping with the regrowth there.
Katy A.
I really like this shampoo. It’s wonderful that it also helps my scalp! I like it a lot!
Katie H.
Royal Oak, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
So I actually use this product with conditioner to help with my scalp dermatitis. Nothing worked until this. I wash and condition it 2-3 times a week and my scalp condition has never returned. I swear by this stuff.
Denisse G.
Miami
I have been using this product since January and lately people have been telling me that my hair looks different and that I have more, they have been asking me what I was doing to make it look like that and I didn’t know until yesterday. I didn’t know people use this shampoo to stop hair loss. I have been using it because my aunt gave it to me, but hey it’s awesomeee!!! I love the minty smell and it feels so good on my scalp.
Alex D.
Caraquet, NB
I naturally have thin hair and this shampoo helped me thicken and strenghten my hair as soon as I started using the product.