Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerNioxin
System 3 Cleanser and Scalp Therapy Conditioner

Nioxin System 3 Cleanser and Scalp Therapy Conditioner

by Nioxin

System 3 cleanser and scalp therapy conditioner duo by nioxin for unisex-33.8 ounce shampoo and conditioner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nioxin System 3 Cleanser and Scalp Therapy Conditioner!
Jillianne C.
Haverhill, MA
I cannot recommend this set enough. I lost most of my hair to Gastric Bypass surgery in 2010. I started my hair journey with Nioxin. I used every wash and it kind of dried out my scalp and then I moved it to every other wash and the regrowth is real. I have so much regrowth. However, not only did I use Nioxin, I also made sure my inner vitamins were all up to par. I have been repurchasing Nioxin for about 2 years and I have no complaints.
courtney B.
Findlay, OH
I absolutely love this brand. I use both the shampoo and scalp therapy (deep conditioner). I have used this product for years, ever since my hair started thinning. It's the only product I have found that helps with the thinning of my hair. It is pricey but I also get the big bottle and watch for sales. A big bottle of shampoo lasts me a long time. The only bad thing about this product is you have to get it from either a salon (where there is a huge price mark up so the salon makes money from you) or know someone who is a cosmetologist who can get it from the beauty supply store for you. I'm lucky and I have a mother who is a cosmetologist so she gets it for me.
Corina E.
Fresno, CA
I use on and off this product and love it . The key to getting best results is to use it for no more than 3 months and give yourself 1 month break . I noticed if you do that you get the best results .
Maggie B.
Metropolis, IL
This is a must have product for me. I have been using it for years and always have it in my shower. It has helped so much with growth and fullness.
Jen G.
Alleman
I love this conditioner as it’s not too heavy for my hair. I love how this conditioner along with the shampoo has made my postpartum hair loss turn into beautiful full healthy looking hair. The smell is amazing and makes me feel clean even days after a hair wash!
Kari M.
Love the way this product makes my hair tingle. It’s extremely refreshing and really cleans your scalp. I didn’t seem to notice if it helps the thinning but it for sure is great to use just in general. If you have a headache this will really help your head feel great .
Samantha S.
GREENFIELDS, WA
I bought this product while it was special because I do think it's a little overpriced, but in saying that... the difference it makes to my hair is amazing. I have very fine hair and it breaks really easily around my crown. Nioxin makes it feel a lot thicker at the roots which I love because I get very self conscious of my scalp being seen through my fine hair.
Rebecca C.
Barrhead, AB
I love the Nioxin System 3 Cleanser and Scalp Therapy!! Having had a couple of surgeries in as many years, I swear this stuff has been the reason I have any hair left at all!  It definitely helps to keep my hair from thinning and I have recommended it multiple times to new mothers or others who have dealt with hair loss due to anesthetics.
Farina M.
Edmonton , AB
I’ve noticed less fall out from this product. The minty smell feels refreshing to my hair and I feel it cools down my scalp too . I haven’t switched to another brand as yet. I’ve been using this for about 3 years now .

Looking for your answer?