Nioxin System 2 Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Nat. Noticeably Thin. Hair Unisex, 16.9 Ounce

BY NIOXIN

Nioxin System 2 Scalp Therapy - for fine, non-chemically enhanced hair that is noticeably thinning - is a conditioner that moisturizes and energizes. BioAMP adds thickness and strengthens the hair shaft. Bionutrients and Activ-Renewal help provide a more youthful-looking scalp complexion. Unique Scalp-Access delivery system helps protect nutrients as they nourish the scalp and hair. see more...

Morg B.
Glenford, OH
This product keeps my hair soft and tangle free. Definitely worth the price! So far in use, it has been very effective. It’s targeting to anyone who is dealing with thinning of hair.
Nina B.
Fife, WA
This system was recommended to me by my hairstylist because I have pretty fine hair and she told me it was supposed to make my hair feel thicker. So I decided to try it and I broke out in severe rashes after using it. I did not think it was the shampoo since I have used so many other products and never had any sort of reaction. I then used it the 2nd time and the rashes returned. After this experience I don't think I'll be trying out any other Nioxin products
Bree F.
I've you stop the use of this product it seams that you lose even  more hair!  I used it for a year or so and I stopped. I noticed if I used other products my hair would feel like it had a film on it. And it fell out so much after I used it.
Brandi S.
After use I first noticed my hair and scalp not as oily. It was never too drying though. It definitely gave my entire scalp and strands of hair more volume and fullness and movement. I may not have used this long enough, but I was hoping to see some results in the hair loss area. I used this for a month and gave up.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
I don't feel like it really did any of the things it claims. It made my hair really soft BUT, it did nothing for volume or my scalp. I also hated the smell. Super minty and medicated. Luckily the smell did not stay after my hair was dried. It might just have been the bottle I bought and it might be great for someone else. But personally I was disappointed and would not buy again.