BeautyHair ProductsNioxin
System 2 Cleanser Shampoo for Noticeably Thinning Natural Hair (1000ml) - (Worth £5500)

by Nioxin

Nioxin System 2 Cleanser Shampoo has been specifically formulated for use on fine or noticeably thinning hair. With its blend of vitamins, proteins and amino acids, this shampoo will work to intensely yet gently moisturise the scalp, whilst also adding thickness and strength to the hair. Here at Fragrance Direct our customers are big fans of the Nioxin range of hair care products that we have in stock, and this Nioxin System 2 Cleanser Shampoo is a firm favourite as it works to promote a natural boost in fine and thinning hair, leaving you with full, healthy locks. Founded by Eva Graham in Atlanta in 1987, Nioxin Research Laboratories was set up to tackle the long standing problem of limp and thinning hair. The first product Nioxin launched was the 3 Part System Kit, consisting of a hair cleanser, a lightweight Scalp Therapy conditioner and an additional scalp treatment. The Nioxin brand has since expanded and now retails throughout the world, with all of the Nioxin hair care products now available right here at Fragrance Direct.

Did anyone else have a reaction to this product? When I started using it, I developed painful bumps on my neck and upper shoulders.
Start your review of NIOXIN System 2 Cleanser Shampoo for Noticeably Thinning Natural Hair (1000ml) - (Worth £55.00)!
Giovanna C.
Astoria, NY
NIOXIN System 2 Cleanser Shampoo for Noticeably Thinning Natural Hair (1000ml) - (Worth £55.00) uploaded by Giovanna C.
Purchased at: Amazon
My hair is so much better and my scalp is healthier because of Nioxin. It also has a nice scent.
carolina E.
NIOXIN System 2 Cleanser Shampoo for Noticeably Thinning Natural Hair (1000ml) - (Worth £55.00) uploaded by carolina E.
Helped with my thinning hair so much! Can also use it as a scalp detox to unclog pores!
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
NIOXIN System 2 Cleanser Shampoo for Noticeably Thinning Natural Hair (1000ml) - (Worth £55.00) uploaded by Tanna W.
It do help prevent hair from falling out and makes it soft! But it does not regrow! [product:nioxin-system-2-cleanser-shampoo-for-noticeably-thinning-natural-hair-1000ml-worth-£5500]
Tamila V.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I decided to use this shampoo by recommendation 😌😌😌😌 And I was really surprised how good it worked ☺️☺️☺️☺️ My hair stop to fall☺️☺️☺️☺️ It have to be used ones in a week or ten days if your hair dry 😉😉 Enjoy it😉
ash Z.
Initially I saw a huge difference with this but now not as much. I use it every 3rd shower and my hair falls out less. It smells great and lathers well. I got it for tj maxx for half the price or from ulta during their hair sales!
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
[product:nioxin-system-2-cleanser-shampoo-for-noticeably-thinning-natural-hair-1000ml-worth-£5500] this shampoo is a little bit more expensive than regular salon shampoo but it seems to be working! My hair looks and feels somewhat thicker than it did a month ago when I started using it. My hair had always been thick and curly but for the past few years my hair has been thinning and falling out. Since I have been using Nioxin my hair doesn’t seem to be falling out as bad and it seems to be getting thicker and it looks and feels a lot more healthy!
Janna K.
Florida
Purchased at: ULTA
Great shampoo if you have hair lose problem. It leave your hair sure clean. I’m using this shampoo for over 20 years. Love it!
Justin S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. I am a male that experiences thinning hair and this product adds tremendous volume to my hair. It also has a fresh mint smell that is appealing. It is somewhat expensive but worth it when it goes on sale!
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, FL
I really love this Shampoo. It leaves my hair so clean and I have notices I am not loosing anymore hair.
Jessica R.
Kernersville, NC
I love this product, I use it every other day in the shower. It has almost a minty smell to it