Hair CareHair ProductsHair Loss TreatmentsNioxin
System 2 Cleanser for Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair, 169 Ounce

Nioxin System 2 Cleanser for Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair, 16.9 Ounce

by Nioxin

System 2 cleanser for fine natural noticeably thinning hair is a daily volumizing cleanser that gently removes residue and DHT from the hair and scalp to promote a healthy scalp environment. It also provides nourishing vitamins, proteins and amino acids.

System 2 Cleanser For Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair by Nioxin for Unisex - 16.9 oz Cleanser; System 2 Cleanser For Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair by Nioxin for Unisex

Start your review of Nioxin System 2 Cleanser for Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair, 16.9 Ounce!
Anna S.
Clyde, NC
Nioxin System 2 Cleanser for Fine Natural Noticeably Thinning Hair, 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Anna S.
I haven’t noticed any change in my hair yet, I’m hoping as I continue to use it it will start working for me! This product has been recommended to me by many people!
Rose B.
Richmond, VA
I used this product before at my grandmother’s house and I love their product like! I didn’t want my hair to become too reliant on it while I don’t exactly need it but on day I do plan on using this. It’s minty feeling and so invigorating.
Michaela H.
Derry, NH
I have heard great things about this shampoo, but I was not super impressed. A little disappointed. I did not notice a difference in my hair. I think it would be better if it maybe had some volume properties to it.
Cindy B.
Honesdale, PA
My husband loves this product and has been using it for years  it hasn’t made his hair grow back but it hasn’t progressed either. I definitely recommend this proud for those with thinning hair.
Brandi J.
After use I first noticed my hair and scalp not as oily. It was never too drying though. It definitely gave my entire scalp and strands of hair more volume and fullness and movement. I may not have used this long enough, but I was hoping to see some results in the hair loss area. I used this for a month and gave up.
Maria P.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually haven't noticed any difference after a year of using both the shampoo and a conditioner. Buying two oils from Amazon and mixing them together for a dialy hair mask worked so much better and was times cheaper. I think, it's important to see the dermatologist first and find out the reason of your hair thinning. It could be anything from stress to vitamin deficiency, so, this shampoo won't help everyone.
Lindsey S.
South Lyon, MI
I have an itchy scalp and thin hair. I love using Nioxin to help relieve the itch! It really helps leave me feeling like I’m helping my hair and scalp be healthier.
Jenna F.
Fairway
I haven’t noticed much of a change but it’s has made my hair worse/thinner. Smells good.
kaitlyn B.
New Phila, PA
Made my hair feel nice but doesn’t do what it says. These products definitely do not do as they say
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
I’ve had a great experience and results using the Nioxin system. My hair stylist actually noticed how long and the fact that my hair appears to be thicker! I’m obsessed with their products!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia N.
il y a 5 mois
Sarah W. il y a 4 mois
It helped me for a while. I’m searching for a new line! I’ve been doing #4.