Nioxin System 1 Starter Kit

by Nioxin

This complete system provides 5 effects for thicker looking hair by reducing hair loss due to breakage, delivers denser-looking hair, amplifies hair texture, strengthens hair against cuticle damage, and cleanses excessive sebum from scalp. Formulated with BioAMP to add thickness to hair, Activ-Renewal to help restore scalp complexion, and Transactive Delivery System to provide moisture to scalp and hair.

Nioxin System 1 Starter Kit #influenster What do you use for noticeably thinning natural hair... I have used this for years, but it seems to be failing me. I shed when washing, combing or brushing, ir even slickibg up my edges.
Start your review of Nioxin System 1 Starter Kit!
Shannon L.
Hayward, CA
I got the sample and had to buy the starter kit. I absolutely love how my scalp feels after using. The cleanser is great. You can feel the crud being striped from your hair. The conditioner​ feels like little fingers messaging your scalp. The leave in serum is the bomb. The instant results are seen by my family. So for me I love it.
Marissa Q.
Manassas, VA
I love the shampoo and conditioner for Nioxin system 1. The only thing I don’t care for in this set is the treatment spray. It isn’t bad, but it isn’t great. I don’t see any real results from the treatment.
Tiffany F.
Camp wood, TX
Has made such a difference in my hair. Can definitely see regrowth in areas I had noticed my hair beginning to thin. This kit may seem a little pricey when you look at it but it is definitely worth it if you are trying to fight thinning hair
Barbara P.
Southaven, MS
System was recommended by my stylist about 18 months ago. It has made a significant difference. My hair is fuller and the thinning spots have all filled back in.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marsha S.
Elon, NC
il y a 3 ans
Barbara P. il y a 3 ans
This system was recommended by my stylist and has been extremely helpful for me. Check with your professional, perhaps you need to progress to the next strength system.