BeautyHair ProductsNioxin
System 1 Cleanser Shampoo 1000ml

Nioxin System 1 Cleanser Shampoo 1000ml

by Nioxin

Nioxin System 1 Cleanser Shampoo is a daily cleansing shampoo that has been specifically designed for use on normal to thinning hair. Using a natural blend of nourishing vitamins, proteins and amino acids, this shampoo will gently remove residue and DHT from the scalp, giving you more voluminous, healthy looking hair. Fragrance Direct has a fantastic selection of Nioxin hair care products on offer, and this Nioxin System 1 Cleanser Shampoo is sure to become a firm favourite amongst our customers as it works to remove impurities and leave you with strong, healthy hair. Nioxin Research Laboratories was founded by Eva Graham in Atlanta, Georgia in 1987, with the vision of tackling the long standing problem of limp and thinning hair. The first product to be launched by Nioxin was the 3 Part System Kit, which consisted of a hair cleanser, a lightweight Scalp Therapy conditioner and an additional scalp treatment. The Nioxin brand has since expanded and is now sold throughout the world, and you can find all of the Nioxin hair care products right here at Fragrance Direct.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nioxin System 1 Cleanser Shampoo 1000ml!
Christine D.
Hoboken, NJ
Nioxin System 1 Cleanser Shampoo 1000ml uploaded by Christine D.
I use this shampoo on the daily along with the conditioner. It makes my hair smell great. It works wonders on your scalp too - just leave the conditioner on for a few minutes to let it soak in. I’ve been using it for years and love it! [product:nioxin-shampoo-for-fine-hair,-system-1-cleanser-33.8-oz][product:nioxin-scalp-therapy-conditioner-for-fine-hair-system-1:-normal-to-thin-looking]
Faith S.
Love this leaves my hair feeling so clean and my scalp fresh. Wakes me up in the mornings definitely Have this in my shower for everyday use
Jessica C.
virginia beach
I love this stuff! My hair has gotten finer with age and this has really helped promote growth and I noticed a difference after two weeks.
Keith N.
I’ve been using Nioxin ever since my barber recommended it when discussing my thinking hair. I’m not sure it helps with hair loss but it does leave my hair feeling and smelling fresh. It also looks noticeably better and less thin after using this shampoo
Marissa Q.
Manassas, VA
Nioxin system 1 is my go to for haircare. For thin hair, it can be problematic to use cheap shampoo because it clogs the scalp. Using system 1 from Nioxin I have felt my hair not being as heavy. It feels softer and more relaxed.
Jelsa P.
Fargo
The minty fresh feeling makes my hair feel so clean! I love this brand! I always back smaller bottles if it when traveling to keep my hair feeling so refreshed.
Allisia P.
Omaha
I love the way this makes my head feel, very minty and tingly! Can’t speak to thickness because I only got a small sample.
Alexandria M.
Beavercreek, OH
Great purchase! Recommended by my stylist due to thin hair. I have fine hair and not much of it, but this shampoo and the conditioner have helped tremendously! No highly recommend it to anyone with thin hair!
priya P.
charlotte
Nice refreshing cleanser Nioxin Shampoo For Fine Hair, System 1 Cleanser - 33.8 oz . Keep the head and hair beautiful and fresh and healthy. I love this
S P.
La Mirada, CA
I have been using this product for about 4 months now and I have noticed my hair feels a lot fuller. Pricey for a big bottle, but worth the results in my opinion.

Looking for your answer?