BY NIOXIN

Nioxin system 2 treatment 3.4 ounce Nioxin system no.2 (formaly cytonutrient actives treatment) is an intense leave-in scalp treatment especially formulated for noticeably thinning is a daily scalp treatment to improve the appearance of thinning hair. Bioamp adds thickness from inside the cuticle and strengthens the hair shaft. Bionutrients and activ-renewal help provide a more youthful-looking scalp complexion. Unique scalp access delivery system helps protect nutrients as they moisturize and energize the scalp and hair. Nioxin scalp treament system no.2 contains SPF 15 to protect scalp skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. see more...

• I recently used Bosley and noticed some growth on my hair...1 Answers
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Review for: Other more...
I have thinning hair and this scalp and hair treatment product does amazing work once out of the shower. It makes the hair thicker and prevents future thinning. I highly recommend this for people who have thinning hair.
Katie D.
Norfolk, MA
After taking topamax I was having trouble with my hair. This made me feel so much better and really lessened to the hair falling out. I bought it at ulta but I was satisfied and it was worth the little bit bight price tag.
Cassie V.
Manville, RI
I bought this for my husband and can not believe the results. He was thinning on both sides of his head and when he started using this it stopped and i noticed that it was starting to come back. i was so amazed by this product.
Anu M.
Review for: For Fine System 2: Noticeably Spf 15 Sunscreen more...
Makes hair healthy and beautiful. Hair looks shinny .. I got lot of compliments after using the product
Kylie C.
Visalia, CA
This is a great product for thinning hair. The best out there by so far. I've had many clients love this product and they come back to buy more
Miranda S.
Janesville , MN
I find that over time this product truly works doesn't add extra hair but makes the hair strand look thicker.
Savannah M.
Me and my husband have been using this for months. I believe it has helped with thinning and adding volume.
ashley a.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a great treatment to for people that feel as if though their hair is beginning to thin.
Lauren G.
Iv306gu
Review for: For Fine System 2: Noticeably Spf 15 Sunscreen more...
Used for a while and I didn’t feel it made my hair grow quicker but hair was definitely stronger!
Dana M.
Denton, TX
I recently used Bosley and noticed some growth on my hairline but not much throughout my head. Does this work at awakening dormant follicles?